Stride - no strangulation.small knife ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Sam,

Interesting that you believe two murderers were at work on the night of the double event.

Do you believe they were working in concert?

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
      Hi Sam,

Interesting that you believe two murderers were at work on the night of the double event.

Do you believe they were working in concert?

Regards,

Simon
      By "in concert", do you mean together? If so, wouldn't that have meant the Ripper had an accomplice on the other murders? I think it's been discussed before, but I'm pretty certain that, especially after the rewards were offered, there would have been a slight incentive for one to report the other.

Also, would two individuals, who had been committing such gruesome crimes together, both have been able to keep suspicion from themselves? Someone would have slipped up.

It's possible Liz was killed in a sudden rage. That'd explain the lack of mutilations, and the apparently different knife.

But then, is it possible the Ripper did have a smaller knife? Would he have been able to conceal a larger one during his altercation with Liz, if it happened? Why would he switch to using a smaller knife than what had been used with previous murders, and then return to a larger knife afterwards?

Sorry, I'm still relatively new to all of this.

Comment

• Just inserting that in the case of Liz Stride, she may well have been choked with her own scarf, it was twisted and nicked by the blade, and cut "while falling".

In the case of the three most similar victims, Polly, Annie and Kate, they were likely on the ground and unconscious or semi so when they are cut. The other 2 were probably wide awake.

Liz was conscious based on the overall time needed to commit her murder,...2 seconds,..and Mary was conscious when attacked with a knife, based on her defense wounds on her left arm and hand.

Best regards all.

Comment

Working...
        X