No announcement yet.

Did BS-man murder Liz Stride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry, Lynn, but I just can't buy the whole club conspiracy thing basically because I don't see any real need for it. I think the best course of action would be for the club members to cooperate with the police as fully as possible.

And if I were Schwartz, Jewish and new to the country with a wife and newborn, and had been asked to lie and insert myself in a murder investigation, I can imagine my response.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
      Was Pipeman identified and looked into as a suspect but let go?
      Paul Begg in his facts book believes a case can be made from reports that the man was located and corroborated Schwartz's account.
      Bona fide canonical and then some.

Comment

• Hello Rocky,

If you look at posts 668 and 670 in this thread, we need to determine when Liz took out the cachous. It would seem to be after the B.S. man left the scene.

c.d.

Comment

• "Antisemite" is a bit too much for 1888, the term having acquired almost a different meaning since WW2.
          I'd say ordinary racism/xenophoby.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
            Hello Rocky,

If you look at posts 668 and 670 in this thread, we need to determine when Liz took out the cachous. It would seem to be after the B.S. man left the scene.

c.d.
            Hi CD,
            But when exactly did BSM leave the scene ?
            We don't know.

Comment

• Hello Dave,

You are exactly right. But I think the better question is when did Liz take out the cachous?

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by Batman View Post
                Paul Begg in his facts book believes a case can be made from reports that the man was located and corroborated Schwartz's account.
                Well holy hole in a donut batman isn't there any way to find out pipeman's secret identity?

Comment

Hello Rocky,

c.d.
                  So did stride have the cachous prior to BS man attack? Where did she get the cachous from? Did it come from
                  One of the shops within a block or so?

Comment

Hello Dave,

You are exactly right. But I think the better question is when did Liz take out the cachous?

c.d.
                    Certainly.
                    But I remember so many threads about the cachous...leading nowhere.
                    Now I've decided that JtR had bad breath.
                    So much that his victims fell to the ground.
                    Actually, that was an essential part of his MO.

Comment

• Well that's pretty much true of every thread some more than others.

To me, the cachous are extremely important because I think they show that Liz was at ease at the time of her death which again, to me, shows that the B.S. man had left the scene.

c.d.

Comment

Well that's pretty much true of every thread some more than others.

To me, the cachous are extremely important because I think they show that Liz was at ease at the time of her death which again, to me, shows that the B.S. man had left the scene.

c.d.
                        The fact that she may have been "at ease" at some point, which is possible but is still a speculation, doesn't necessarily mean BSM was gone.
                        Sometimes you see people that seem about to fight, and five minutes later they take drink together. Such things happen.
                        At least, we know she did not leave the scene.
                        So why BSM would have gone ?

Comment

• So who was the pipeman in relation to BS man? Did BS man leave & pipeman returned after chasing Schwartz.

Comment

• Oy gevalt.

Hello Batman.

"I believe the antisemitic GSG to be JtR's rant at Schwartz for disturbing him with Stride."

How would BSM know he were Jewish? Did he detect the odour of knishes as he passed? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

• club

Hello CD. Thanks.

"I think the best course of action would be for the club members to cooperate with the police as fully as possible."

So do I. And they did. But do you remember what a club member said about the investigation that night? (Hint: it was in that article I published in Rip and was originally in "DAF.")

"And if I were Schwartz, Jewish and new to the country with a wife and newborn, and had been asked to lie and insert myself in a murder investigation, I can imagine my response."

Mine too. but an immigrant might help others in the same boat.

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                                Hello Batman.

"I believe the antisemitic GSG to be JtR's rant at Schwartz for disturbing him with Stride."

How would BSM know he were Jewish? Did he detect the odour of knishes as he passed? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                                LC
                                i believe schwartz was described as having a jewish appearance. antisemitism since to be a theme in the ripper murders. I wonder what anti-semitic groups were active in whitechapel at the time? It's no coincidence that stride was killed outside the jewish club and then the juwes graffito is the icing on the cake. The ripper was clearly anti-semitic and BS man shouting "lipski" shows BS man is anti-semitic also whether or not he's the ripper.

Comment

Working...
                                X