No announcement yet.

Remarkably clear Photo enhancement of Liz Stride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a hi-Def image from my website...

https://jtr3d.com/wp-content/uploads...MJK2_Hi_4x.png

From this blog post...
    Last edited by richardh; 02-12-2022, 06:18 PM.
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

The crazy paving effect on the face is caused by the AI algorithm that was used to enhance these images.

Comment

No AI algorithms were used in the photo I posted earlier.
        Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
          No AI algorithms were used in the photo I posted earlier.
          Simon, what are your views about these two MJK photos nowadays? I know you've written at length about them in the past -- you must have had further thoughts since, especially with AI having become so ... powerful(?).

M.

Comment

Hi Mark,

Certainly my views on MJK1 and MJK2 have changed over the years, especially since I received a high-resolution version of MJK1 which had no AI jiggery-pokery performed upon it. It is very revealing and has opened up new lines of inquiry as to what actually happened in Millers Court.

Sorry to disappoint you, but that is as far as I can go at the moment.

Watch this space, as they say.

Regards,

Simon
            Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
              Watch this space, as they say.
              Intriguing!

:-)

M.

Comment

Something I only JUST noticed: her left toenails seem to be painted.

Also the area where her right ear would be seems to be some sort of 3-dimentional flap- backing up the previous idea that the emulsion was scraped off the (glass) plate.
                Last edited by C. F. Leon; 02-12-2022, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark J D View Post
                  ... what I think we are mostly seeing is that the emulsion on the original photographic plate has been deliberately attacked, probably while still wet, in order to obscure what must have been an unimaginably distressing image... M.
                  -- From which resounding silence I deduce that I *really am* the only person hereabouts who is able to discern that this is a photographic image that has been *deliberately damaged* so as to make it literally *incomprehensible* in visual terms': the photographic emulsion has been scratched, broken up, and spread about...

Click image for larger version  Name:	kelly face .jpg Views:	0 Size:	80.9 KB ID:	781425

M.
                  Last edited by Mark J D; 02-12-2022, 11:46 PM.

Comment

At the risk of being accused of jumping on the band wagon to promote my VR JtR experiences (I am!), Here's the YT vid of the Miller's Court crime scene which uses the single image of Mary for the photo-mapping of the body, bed and partition wall. The rest of the room is obviously artistic license.
                    This video contains images of a murder crime scene & victim mutilations. No.13 Miller's Court 3D project aiming for a photo-realistic VR experience Using MJK...

Comment

I would imagine the original photo would have been as clear as these two examples but over the eons of time the damage to the original plates and multiple copies of the original, the images we are left with will be very inferior to the first-gen plate/photo

(for more of those images go to google and search 'McCarthy rents ripper')
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by richardh; 02-13-2022, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardh View Post
                        Here's a hi-Def image from my website...

https://jtr3d.com/wp-content/uploads...MJK2_Hi_4x.png

From this blog post...
                        https://jtr3d.com/2020/11/22/mjk2-photos/
                        The one I posted has a higher resolution. Your one looks sharper though.
                        These are not clues, Fred.
                        It is not yarn leading us to the dark heart of this place.
                        They are half-glimpsed imaginings, tangle of shadows.
                        And you and I floundering at them in the ever vainer hope that we might corral them into meaning when we will not.
                        We will not.

Comment

I would imagine the original photo would have been as clear as these two examples but over the eons of time the damage to the original plates and multiple copies of the original, the images we are left with will be very inferior to the first-gen plate/photo
                          Most of the Kelly full-body photo has astoundingly clear detail: it's only the face that has been rendered unseeable. I'm guessing this damage will have been done deliberately when the image was first copied for publication, and such things as legal restictions as well as public horror needed to be considered.

M.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark J D View Post

Most of the Kelly full-body photo has astoundingly clear detail: it's only the face that has been rendered unseeable. I'm guessing this damage will have been done deliberately when the image was first copied for publication, and such things as legal restictions as well as public horror needed to be considered.

M.
                            Is it possible to get a first-gen copy from 'The Black Muesum' (police archives)?
                            Is the version supplied by Simon (Wood) no this thread a first-gen?

Comment

Is it possible to get a first-gen copy from 'The Black Muesum' (police archives)? Is the version supplied by Simon (Wood) no this thread a first-gen?
                              I don't know, old bean. Maybe someone else does...

But don't get your hopes up. Government is concealment. I am reliably informed that even the first-generation Zapruder film has had a few frames manipulated...

M.

Comment

Are those 2 letters cut into Eddowes right cheek?

The first is perhaps an 'F' or an 'S' and the 2nd letter is partially cut through by the long vertical scar cut through her right cheek.

To me it looks as though the killer has cut 2 letters into her right cheek just below her right eye

Thoughts?
                                "Great minds, don't think alike"

Comment

Working...
                                X