New image of Stride created using modern day technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New image of Stride created using modern day technology

I have been sent these new images of Stride which have been recreated by a Ripperologist based in Sweden by the name of Andreas Sandstrom he has asked me to post them on his behalf. I think he has done an excellent job for which he must be applauded

Click on image to enlarge

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    Last edited by Trevor Marriott; 03-05-2021, 10:32 AM.

Have to say that is excellent work. I always wondered what that mark was below her left eye, which in colour would appear as a stray hair. The calluses on the lower lip would indicate some kind of dermis infection. Linked to syphillis? I'm not a doctor so I wouldn't know, but those calluses do not appear overnight. There is definitely something medically wrong there.
    "When the legend becomes fact... print the legend"
    - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)

Comment

Thanks for posting these Trevor. Your Swedish friend has done a good job.
      Regards

Herlock

“All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

“Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	C29FDD27-D557-4543-B590-F542D6E92A7C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	98.0 KB ID:	752417 That’s very good, Trevor.
        here’s a colourised version of Dorset Street I did recently if anyone’s interested

Comment

These are excellent Trevor. Thank you for sharing.
          Best Regards,

Tristan

Comment

The colour has made the image much clearer. Brilliant work.

Comment

Very nice work. Pass on our appreciation to your friend Trevor, and thank you for sharing them with us.

- Jeff

Comment

Wow! Amazing job.
                ---------------------------------------------------
                JtR3D.com JtR 3D Blog
                ---------------------------------------------------
                HHAP

Comment

Originally posted by Yabs View Post
                  Click image for larger version Name:	C29FDD27-D557-4543-B590-F542D6E92A7C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	98.0 KB ID:	752417 That’s very good, Trevor.
                  here’s a colourised version of Dorset Street I did recently if anyone’s interested
                  Great photo Yabs

Regards

Herlock

“All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

“Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

Comment

Would be great to see this kind of thing done with the other available pictures.
                    Best Regards,

Tristan

Comment

Working...
                    X