No announcement yet.

The Keystone Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you believe Stride was murdered by the non-existent "Ripper"?
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Stride was a 'distraction' .
      I used to have this idea that someone thought by press reports , that someone had been seen in hanbury street and that Liz Long / long Liz .... mistaken identity.
      I still wouldn't rule it out completely....
      but I suspect she was invited down there , and was meant to be meeting somebody that night , i think that's clear from the early evening witnesses.
      Apologies for any gramatical errors .Just come home from a night out
      You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Hi Packers,

Stride was a distraction by whom, and for what reason?

Regards,

Simon
        Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

After the Eddows murder the ripper tally was 4, if stride was killed in a domestic argument or if it was non related you still have a lone serial killer on the streets with 3 do you not?. how is excluding stride going to convince the good people of whitechapel or the police they dont have a serial killer problem ?

You can't promote a "lone serial killer" stalking the East End, when a totally unconnected killing takes place within the hour on the same day. WHY NOT ? besides if it was truly unconnected[ [which it wasn't] just promote the ones that were as a lone serial killer at large they would still be right
          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
            Hi Martyn,

You can't promote a "lone serial killer" stalking the East End, when a totally unconnected killing takes place within the hour on the same day.

You have to own it.

Regards,

Simon
            Understood.

Comment

Well, considering the temporal and geographical connection, and the fact this was a rare crime, it's not really suprising a connection was made.The press certainly seemed to take the view that a "double event " had taken place, and as the police had no suspects, i.e. indicating this was probably a domestic murder, they may well have been pilloried if they had argued to the contrary.

Moreover, you may as well ask why many people on this board, probably a majority, argue in favour of a double event. Are they all part of some 131 year old conspiracy?
              Last edited by John G; 06-24-2019, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Hi Martyn,

You can't promote a "lone serial killer" stalking the East End, when a totally unconnected killing takes place within the hour on the same day.

You have to own it.

Regards,

Simon

i feel a conspiracy theory coming on .
                'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

Hi Packers,

Stride was a distraction by whom, and for what reason?

Regards,

Simon
                  Hi Simon
                  Distraction was maybe the wrong word, more an attempt to create maximum panic .
                  I don't think it was chance though
                  You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Elizabeth Stride is the keystone to the WM. Don't bother asking yourself whether or not she was a Ripper victim. Rather, ask yourself why she had to be included as part of the Ripper tally. Approaching it this way around puts the WM in a whole new light.
                    That bizarre Mary Malcom inclusion, when they already knew the victim was not her sister and was named Liz Stride, is likely also part of your inquiry above Simon. Its like a sleight of hand act. They may have just wanted this to be grouped in the apparently "unsolvable" crimes series, they may have wanted to have the impression of a Double Event. They may have wanted to conceal the possibility that this was a antisemetic event, maybe someone didn't like Liz meeting a Jewish man that night...which would be the case if she was there to meet a man. I believe Kidney didn't like Jews. The GSG shows us that they were willing to erase evidence to prevent any anti-Jew riots, maybe they were hiding Liz among the Unsolved Ripper crimes to that end. All I can say is that why people would assume a single throat cut in any way marries with a double throat cutting serial abdominal mutilator is beyond me.
                    Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                    X