Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Liz Stride's scarf used by her murderer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, South Africa has an ever growing reputation in the wine world. Fortunately, prices have yet to catch up with reputation.

c.d.

Comment

• Ha ha ha! Gut joke, C.D. Reminds me of Schwartz' witness statement.
      As for South Africa, as long as I stay Ok re. sharks, I won't mind too much becoming an alcoholic thanks to the extreme low prices of their excellent wines. (By the way I've just conducted a little operation on my foot, with the help of significant wine consume, and just managed to take off 3 urchin needles. One I haven't managed to get out yet. Tomorrow I'd better wear my windurf shoes on the reef...)
      Best regards,
      Maria

Comment

• conspiracy theory

Hello Grabbit and Maria. Harm my wife for the insurance? Sounds like a kind of Ripper conspiracy theory.

On the other hand, a bit of silence . . .

Cheers.
        LC

Comment

• Lynn, it's a traditional Yankee aspiration. That's why I said Double indemnity (the black and white movie with Barbara Stanwyck, I think it is).
          Best regards,
          Maria

Comment

• "On the other hand, a bit of silence . . ."

You might get more of it than you bargained for if she reads this and beats you into unconsciousness!

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism!

Comment

• catch me when you can

Hello Grabbit and Maria. Catching before hanging. (Just ask Mishter Lusk.)

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

Working...
              X