No announcement yet.

Possible theory about BS man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me the possibility that Broadshouldered Man was known by the club, that Schwartz's story is only partially true if at all, and that the altercation perhaps took place in the yard, not on the street...keeps a simple club cover up of a hired club thug known as Broadshouldered Man for their own sake, high on the list.

The fact that Schwartz's story is provided with ample time for researching it before the Inquest...then the complete absence of him or the story at the Inquest, makes me wonder if they doubted his "unbiased" story also.

Cheers all.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
      You ain't read nothin' yet.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott
      cant wait mate

Comment

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
        For me the possibility that Broadshouldered Man was known by the club, that Schwartz's story is only partially true if at all, and that the altercation perhaps took place in the yard, not on the street...keeps a simple club cover up of a hired club thug known as Broadshouldered Man for their own sake, high on the list.

The fact that Schwartz's story is provided with ample time for researching it before the Inquest...then the complete absence of him or the story at the Inquest, makes me wonder if they doubted his "unbiased" story also.

Cheers all.
        the trouble we have MIKE is this Stride murder is and always has been a total mystery, it's impossible to suss out, but the most plausable is that Stride was killed by someone from the club, if not then Mrs Mortimer and that guy that walked past quickly at 12.55 are either lieing, or as blind as bats.....because Stride should've been in view of either or both of these, it all hinges on these 2 eyewitnesses

because her dieing at 12.48 is too early.

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm X View Post
          because her dieing at 12.48 is too early.
          Actually Malcolm, based on Dr Blackwells conjecture at the scene of the crime at 1:16am, by his watch, Liz Stride had her throat cut 20 minutes before he arrived, perhaps at the most, 1/2 an hour before. That 10 minute window equates to 12:46 and 12:56am....so 12:48am fits quite nicely in there.

Based on that premise, Liz may have been cut as early as within a single minute of when Schwartz left the scene, to as late as 1 minute after Goldstein's pass.

This is critical data when considering an interruption by Diemshutz. Its not likely based on Blackwells guess. And my instincts tell me that Blackwell was easy capable of assessing a wound that was obviously recent.

What also has to happen for Jack to be involved is likely for Broadshouldered Man to not be the killer...his entrance is suspect, and so is the story...so an explanation that gets him alone with her and out again without Fanny seeing him by chance. Or Diemshutz as he is arriving.

Unless of course he goes into the club. If he were to enter the club, the attraction at the gates would leave the Berner Street door of little interest.

Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Darrell View Post
            Would also explain Pipe man, if they were working together
            Hi Mrs Darrell,
            I don't believe for a minute that BS and Pipeman knew each other.
            Schwartz vaguely suggested so, to make his flight a bit less shameful.
            That was a case of "failure to assist a person in danger", wasn't it ?

Amitiés,
            David

Comment

Originally posted by perrymason View Post
              Actually Malcolm, based on Dr Blackwells conjecture at the scene of the crime at 1:16am, by his watch, Liz Stride had her throat cut 20 minutes before he arrived, perhaps at the most, 1/2 an hour before. That 10 minute window equates to 12:46 and 12:56am....so 12:48am fits quite nicely in there.

Based on that premise, Liz may have been cut as early as within a single minute of when Schwartz left the scene, to as late as 1 minute after Goldstein's pass.

This is critical data when considering an interruption by Diemshutz. Its not likely based on Blackwells guess. And my instincts tell me that Blackwell was easy capable of assessing a wound that was obviously recent.

What also has to happen for Jack to be involved is likely for Broadshouldered Man to not be the killer...his entrance is suspect, and so is the story...so an explanation that gets him alone with her and out again without Fanny seeing him by chance. Or Diemshutz as he is arriving.

Unless of course he goes into the club. If he were to enter the club, the attraction at the gates would leave the Berner Street door of little interest.

Best regards.
              yes, because i've been a bit worried about some of the blood being congealed too...... i noticed this last week, because that night was described as relatively mild, so this could put the murder back to 12. 48

Comment

My original thought about this was that maybe Liz had strayed off territory by going south of the Commercial Road when she actually lived north of th Whitehapel Road. I wasn't suggesting that JTR as pimp teachinthe women a esson, just offring a suggestion about BS man, who maor may no have been the killer of Liz

Comment

Working...
                X