No announcement yet.

If Liz Had Been Mutilated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Schwartz actually saw Stride been killed just inside the gates.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
      What if Schwartz actually saw Stride been killed just inside the gates.
      In my opinion Jon, if anything of Schwartz's account was accurate, in particular, the altercation... I think your suggestion is perhaps what happened.

I dont find Schwartz's reason for being coincidentally at that location at that time plausible. If he saw the altercation while in the yard...then I believe we have a case for misrepresentation. The yard wasnt empty then....Schwartz was on club property, not passing by, and one reason for his story could be to place an assailant off property to avoid suspicion that a club member killed her.

When Eagle says the door to Berner was locked for the night and he had to use the yard entrance, that meant along with Schwartz's tale, that BSM didnt come out that front door.

If Schwartz was in the yard and saw the attack or the murder, I feel a strong case would exist for a cover-up by the International Club members.

Best regards Jon.

Comment

• But we don`t have anything to link Schwartz to the club. Yet we do know that he was moving house that day from Berner St to Ellen St, which is at the bottom of Berner St.

He was walking home and he witnessed the murder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
          But we don`t have anything to link Schwartz to the club. Yet we do know that he was moving house that day from Berner St to Ellen St, which is at the bottom of Berner St.

He was walking home and he witnessed the murder.
          Youre right in that we dont know of any connection Schwartz had with the club.... yet....but we do know that the move his wife was doing for them was likely only clothing...few poor immigrant Jews in the area owned much if any furniture....and he left her around noon to begin.

Its 12:45am......and he is just checking to see if she had finished moving some clothes over the past almost 13 hours...instead of assuming she had finished, having all that time to do so..., going to the new address a few blocks away and seeing for himself.

Hes a Jew, at almost 1am, standing outside a Jewish Mens Club that had a meeting that broke up between 11 and 11:30, with many members sticking around to sing until at least Diemshutz rushes in at 1am. He speaks no English. Neither does Goldstein.

They were perhaps pawns if improperly used by the translators...or maybe willing to fudge some details. For the clubs sake.

Cheers Jon.

Comment

Working...
          X