Organ removal ? Warning Graphic Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organ removal ? Warning Graphic Photos

I have posted these previous but I think it is worth posting them again for the benefit of those who want to believe that the killer removed the organs from the victim’s at the crime scenes in almost total darkness using what has been described as a long bladed knife

Pic 1 shows the location of the uterus in the lower abdomen and also shows the fallopian tubes attached, as with the Chapman murder the killer purportedly not only removed the uterus but with the fallopian tubes attached

Pic 2 Relates to the murder of Eddowes and shows the location of the kidney which is encased in renal fat as can be seen by the pathologist’s finger is sits flush with the renal fat and not easily accessible to the touch. The same scenario applies to the uterus being removed from Eddowes

Both of these victims were subjected to ferocious attacks of their abdomens with a long-bladed knife which would have caused the abdomens to fill up with blood making it more than difficult for anyone at the crime scene to be able to first locate the organs and then to remove them with a long-bladed knife, bearing in mind the organs would have been made slippery by the abdominal blood making it more than difficult to grip them to be able to remove them with the anatomical knowledge described.

I think that these pics conclusively prove that the killer did not remove these organs at the crime scenes as has been suggested since 1888 and not wanting to be unkind and that anyone who now having seen these and read the above who still thinks the killer did remove them at the crime scene really needs a reality check

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture 7 Uterus and fallopian tubes.jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.8 KB ID:	795570Click image for larger version  Name:	Picture 4 Kidney encased in renal fat.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	795571
    Last edited by jmenges; 09-16-2022, 04:33 PM.

Kind of you to make be bring up my custard cream Trevor.

Comment

Ew
      My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

will read your books at some time in life.
        i like your logic in investigating the crimes.
        some solid questions posed that are hard to just brush under the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post
          Kind of you to make be bring up my custard cream Trevor.
          Well some people need a wake up call on this issue !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Well some people need a wake up call on this issue !!!!!!!!

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
            unfortunately you've already made your stance clear with 'now having seen these and read the above who still thinks the killer did remove them at the crime scene really needs a reality check', which means discussion is basically pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Aethelwulf View Post

unfortunately you've already made your stance clear with 'now having seen these and read the above who still thinks the killer did remove them at the crime scene really needs a reality check', which means discussion is basically pointless.
              Time will tell, what is there to discuss one pic is worth a thousand words 2 pics off the scale

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

I have posted these previous but I think it is worth posting them again for the benefit of those who want to believe that the killer removed the organs from the victim’s at the crime scenes in almost total darkness using what has been described as a long bladed knife

Pic 1 shows the location of the uterus in the lower abdomen and also shows the fallopian tubes attached, as with the Chapman murder the killer purportedly not only removed the uterus but with the fallopian tubes attached

Pic 2 Relates to the murder of Eddowes and shows the location of the kidney which is encased in renal fat as can be seen by the pathologist’s finger is sits flush with the renal fat and not easily accessible to the touch. The same scenario applies to the uterus being removed from Eddowes

Both of these victims were subjected to ferocious attacks of their abdomens with a long-bladed knife which would have caused the abdomens to fill up with blood making it more than difficult for anyone at the crime scene to be able to first locate the organs and then to remove them with a long-bladed knife, bearing in mind the organs would have been made slippery by the abdominal blood making it more than difficult to grip them to be able to remove them with the anatomical knowledge described.

I think that these pics conclusively prove that the killer did not remove these organs at the crime scenes as has been suggested since 1888 and not wanting to be unkind and that anyone who now having seen these and read the above who still thinks the killer did remove them at the crime scene really needs a reality check

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Click image for larger version Name:	Picture 7 Uterus and fallopian tubes.jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.8 KB ID:	795570Click image for larger version Name:	Picture 4 Kidney encased in renal fat.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	795571
                You also though that Catherine Eddowes wasn’t wearing an apron on the evening of her death in spite of the evidence and were wrong.

You’ve proved nothing Trevor…..ever.
                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

You also though that Catherine Eddowes wasn’t wearing an apron on the evening of her death in spite of the evidence and were wrong.

You’ve proved nothing Trevor…..ever.
                  And you really belive that.

Pictures dont lie

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

Neither did Dr. Brown. He was there.

[Coroner] Have you been able to form any opinion as to whether the perpetrator of this act was disturbed? - I think he had sufficient time, but it was in all probability done in a hurry.
                    [Coroner] How long would it take to make the wounds? - It might be done in five minutes. It might take him longer; but that is the least time it could be done in.”

Was it too dark? Dr. Sequiera didn’t appear to think so. He was there too.

I am well acquainted with the locality and the position of the lamps in the square. Where the murder was committed was probably the darkest part of the square, but there was sufficient light to enable the miscreant to perpetrate the deed.”
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

You really should put some kind of warning when posting photos of this nature. What's the matter with you?

Comment

Trevor I edited the title of your post.

JM

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                          Neither did Dr. Brown. He was there.

[Coroner] Have you been able to form any opinion as to whether the perpetrator of this act was disturbed? - I think he had sufficient time, but it was in all probability done in a hurry.
                          [Coroner] How long would it take to make the wounds? - It might be done in five minutes. It might take him longer; but that is the least time it could be done in.”

Was it too dark? Dr. Sequiera didn’t appear to think so. He was there too.

I am well acquainted with the locality and the position of the lamps in the square. Where the murder was committed was probably the darkest part of the square, but there was sufficient light to enable the miscreant to perpetrate the deed.”
                          May I remind you that Brown and Sequiera gave their interviews with the star paper before the post mortem had been carried out and I notice you miss out Dr Sequeira who states it could have taken 3 mins. Yes 3 mins or 5 mins to murder and mutilate there is no way the killer removed these organs in that time or under those crime scene conditions. So you can huff and puff in your inmitable fashion till the cows come home but it isnt going to change.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                            You really should put some kind of warning when posting photos of this nature. What's the matter with you?
                            Welcome to the real world the things you have go got through to prove a point

Comment

May I remind you that Brown and Sequiera gave their interviews with the star paper before the post mortem had been carried out
                              Can you confirm how you know the Star interview took place before the post-mortem examination, please.
                              The PM took place at 14:30 on Sunday, but the Star wasn't published for another 24 hours or more.

Comment

Working...
                              X