Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another new image of Annie Chapman

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another new image of Annie Chapman

    Another new image of Annie Chapman

    Enlarge pic for the best effect

    My friend deserves and Oscar nomination

    www.trevormarriott.co.uk

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Annie Chapman.jpg
Views:	828
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	752850

  • #2
    These are great. I will 2nd your nomination.

    - Jeff

    Comment


    • #3
      Big Thumbs UP!
      ---------------------------------------------------
      JtR3D.com JtR 3D Blog
      ---------------------------------------------------
      HHAP

      Comment


      • #4
        Brilliant.
        Regards

        Herlock



        “All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

        “Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

        ”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

        Comment


        • #5
          Excellent! Was her eye open like that in the original picture? Looking at it, its really difficult to tell!
          Last edited by Losmandris; 03-10-2021, 10:04 AM.
          Best Regards,

          Tristan

          Comment


          • #6
            Great work sir!!

            Comment


            • #7
              I've used myHeritage app (seen on anther ripper thread here and over at jtrforums) to animate your friend's fantastic enhancements, Trevor.
              If I can have his name/link I can credit him in the video.

              Here's a short video of some of the victims re-animated:
              https://youtu.be/rIqJacTGLjw

              Francis Coles looks like she's just awakened from a long-long sleep!

              Quite poignant IMO
              Last edited by richardh; 03-13-2021, 03:53 PM.
              ---------------------------------------------------
              JtR3D.com JtR 3D Blog
              ---------------------------------------------------
              HHAP

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by richardh View Post
                I've used myHeritage app (seen on anther ripper thread here and over at jtrforums) to animate your friend's fantastic enhancements, Trevor.
                If I can have his name/link I can credit him in the video.

                Here's a short video of some of the victims re-animated:
                https://youtu.be/rIqJacTGLjw

                Francis Coles looks like she's just awakened from a long-long sleep!

                Quite poignant IMO
                Great stuff his name is Andreas Sandstroem

                Trevor

                www.trevormarriott.co.uk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks, Trevor. I'll put a credit in the video.
                  thanks
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  JtR3D.com JtR 3D Blog
                  ---------------------------------------------------
                  HHAP

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have attached another image from when she was alive it excellent I am sure you can make it come alive

                    wwww.trevormarriott.co.uk Click image for larger version

Name:	Annie Chapman 2.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	753116

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Great work yet again.
                      - Jeff

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm a great fan of Richard's work on the murder sites, but I have to say I find animating dead victim photographs REALLY creepy.
                        dustymiller
                        aka drstrange

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by drstrange169 View Post
                          I'm a great fan of Richard's work on the murder sites, but I have to say I find animating dead victim photographs REALLY creepy.
                          I agree. Which is why I've deleted them.
                          A step too far and bad taste.
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          JtR3D.com JtR 3D Blog
                          ---------------------------------------------------
                          HHAP

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks Richard for being so considered, I'm sure some will disagree, but it would have given the knockers like Rubenhold more fodder to trash us. Technically I still marvel at the work you do.
                            dustymiller
                            aka drstrange

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Losmandris View Post
                              Excellent! Was her eye open like that in the original picture? Looking at it, its really difficult to tell!
                              I was wondering the same thing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X