Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inside the mind of the killer: The week before.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside the mind of the killer: The week before.

With the anniversary of the double event rapidly approaching I started to think about what was going on with the murder in the run up to them. Was he meticulously planning or stalking his victims? Was the homicidal rage increasing toward bursting point? Was he returning to the scene of the previous crimes? Or was he busy at work or with family?

What are your thoughts? Love to hear some insights.

Tristan
    Best wishes,

Tristan

Enjoying his holidays with family at Sevenoaks.

Preparing for the new teaching term.

Oblivious to what was brewing once again.
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

I reckon he was out trawling the streets for opportunities to kill on most nights, but without success.
      Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

But his "success" apparently only came on a very narrow set of dates 8/9th and 31/30th using the C5.

I think it more likely he was only available on those dates and was either very lucky or very good at picking up victims. He only had to frequent "hotspots" where desperate prostitutes were to be found by the bucketload on those days and he is already in with a good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Losmandris View Post
          With the anniversary of the double event rapidly approaching I started to think about what was going on with the murder in the run up to them. Was he meticulously planning or stalking his victims? Was the homicidal rage increasing toward bursting point? Was he returning to the scene of the previous crimes? Or was he busy at work or with family?

What are your thoughts? Love to hear some insights.

Tristan
          I think that something triggered the man that killed Polly then Annie. Something that happened in the recent past likely. Maybe just the tone of the neighborhood, the desperation and frustration they all must have felt in the East End. Maybe he cracked. Im not sure if any of the other murders were planned and victims pre-selected, but I dont see that evident in those 2 cases at least.

I also dont believe the killer entered some fugue state or was like a zombie compelled to kill, I think he was cognizant of his actions.
          Michael Richards

Comment

I believe the killer was someone local and someone in full time work which was secure and thus took up most of his time. I believe it likely he was married. These are just my own assumptions. Wasn't Peter Sutcliffe's wife a nurse who worked nights? Is it possible the Ripper's wife was also employed somewhere like the workhouse or hospital? Is that why his first attack occured so close by. It wasn't that he worked there but his wife did?

Anyways I am off topic. Lord knows what he was thinking- delusions of some sort maybe and becoming fixated on another 'kill'. Like a drug abuser building up to their next fix. Overwhelmed by the need to kill and mutilate. So overwhelmed in fact that even after murdering someone and being disturbed- possibly caught he casually approaches another woman not thirty minutes later and does what he set out to.

Comment

I should also add that if he was out most nights intending to kill that it is strange he hit gold on narrow dates with 2 sets of successive days.

Comment

Out getting pissed.

Comment

Working...
                X