Clear All

• Martha memories

It's that time again, a glass raised, R.I.P Mrs Tabram
    dustymiller
    aka drstrange

R.I.P Martha
    Regards

Herlock

“All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

“Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

Comment

Yer ill raise a glass to Martha T , for being a poor women who was stabbed 39 times by an unknown person , but as a victim of jack the ripper..... Nope

Comment

Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
        Yer ill raise a glass to Martha T , for being a poor women who was stabbed 39 times by an unknown person , but as a victim of jack the ripper..... Nope
        You even bring your nonsense to this thread?
        Regards

Herlock

“All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

“Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

Comment

I see your up to your old tricks again , not letting me have MY opinion about JTR related threads. Shame on you. Now what you should have said if you were at all interested is . ''why do you think she wasn't fishy ''?

Comment

Rest in Peace Martha.

Comment

Working...
            X