Tumblety Definetely involved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tumblety Definetely involved?

I would like the opinion from all of ya's (if it is ok) on this because so many things speak for Tumblety that I find it more than a awkward coincidence that he would be just an innocent suspect.To be honest I think he plays a very important in the solving of this case that we probably dont know just yet.
    My opinion:Either he was Jack,Helped him or knew him.But definetely involved.(Apart from being a suspect)

Originally posted by Lika View Post
    I would like the opinion from all of ya's (if it is ok) on this because so many things speak for Tumblety that I find it more than a awkward coincidence that he would be just an innocent suspect.To be honest I think he plays a very important in the solving of this case that we probably dont know just yet.
    My opinion:Either he was Jack,Helped him or knew him.But definetely involved.(Apart from being a suspect)
    Hi,

Tumblety is a very interesting charactor for sure a real scoundrel who had a nak for bing in the wrong place at the wrong time. For example, Tumblety was running around useing the alias of Blackburn. Well as luck would have it at the same time Tumblety is useing the alias a real Dr. Blackburn was plotting to assasinate Aberham Lincoln. Tumblety was arrested and later realesed.

I agree that Tumblety had something to do with the murders. By his own admission he was picked up and questioned concerning the Mary Kelly murder. It is hard to imagine that one man can be arrested for suspicion of plotting to assasinate the president of the United States and 25 years later the same man is being questioned regarding the Mary Kelly murder. I guess dem the breaks.

Your friend, Brad

Comment

I believe Tumblety, like Kosminski and Druitt were victims of Victorian era profiling.
      Tumblety was arrested for homosexuality 2 days before the Mary Kelly murder and charges were filed in the far west end of London at the Marlborough Street police station. He most likely lodged in the West side of London. The speculation that he was a lodger in Batty Str. has never been shown to have any basis in reality.

Comment

....nor is there any proof that he kept preserved uterus's in glass jars. At the end of the day it is all speculation and nothing more. Plus he was homosexual which rules him out as the killer for me personally. A lot of the suspicion of Tumblety rests on the fact that he skipped bail and that police were sent to the USA after him but it is likely that this was due to terrorism suspicions.
        Best regards,
        Adam

"They assumed Kelly was the last... they assumed wrong" - Me

Comment

He did it, he has motive, oppertunity, he was there during the murders while every other suspect has something that disproves them such as; mo, timeline, no motive ect...

Comment

You might want to spend more time studying the evidence, Jimbo. Tumblety is certainly an interesting character, but much of the available info seems to rule him out as a likely candidate.

Comment

Its usualy agreed that none of the suspects were sexualy assaulted so JTR must have had no desire. One possible theory may be that he was a homosexual. and Francis was just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
                ....nor is there any proof that he kept preserved uterus's in glass jars. At the end of the day it is all speculation and nothing more. Plus he was homosexual which rules him out as the killer for me personally. A lot of the suspicion of Tumblety rests on the fact that he skipped bail and that police were sent to the USA after him but it is likely that this was due to terrorism suspicions.
                Yeah absolutely! I suspected he may have practiced illegal abortions because i swallowed the claim that he had this uterus collection. Yes it doesn't surprise me that this claim is just another baseless accusation.

Comment

Jim

you sound very confident FT is jack,how about his age at the time of the murderers(55) also he was around the 5' 10 - 6 foot mark,would that not put you off,with some of the eye witness reports?

Dixon9
                  still learning

Comment

Originally posted by dixon9 View Post
                    Jim

you sound very confident FT is jack,how about his age at the time of the murderers(55) also he was around the 5' 10 - 6 foot mark,would that not put you off,with some of the eye witness reports?

Dixon9
                    still learning
                    Right Dixon!
                    I never heard of a serial killer getting started at age 55! Does anyone perhaps know the age of the oldest serial killer to start murdering?

Comment

Ray Copeland was 72, and remember a well respected ripperologist named Stewart Evans would not discount Tumbelty so quickly.

That said, casebook.org has kept this ripperologist new-be's (me) feet on the ground in sound skepticism, even though my favorite suspect is Tumblety. This forum is the next best thing from peer review that one can have in this area.
                      The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
                      http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Working...
                      X