The Theory That Will Live On Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Barrister View Post
    Where was Eddy? I am convinced the Prince was innocent of the JtR crimes, but I wonder if anyone has collected proof of Eddy's whereabouts on the dates of specific killings. I read a thread that said he was in Scotland during two of the murders, but no details were provided. If anyone knows where this has been resolved, please point me to the source. Many thanks.
    Hi Barrister
    Technically from original court circulars Yorkshire,Scotland and Norfolk but I seem to remember something has altered in recent years to cast doubt on the circulars... Not sure if anyone can shed any light on that
    You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post
      Here's a close up of the matchbox
      Hello Packers

Sorry, seem to have missed this one. Well... Firstly, is that a matchbox? Could be a card holder. The ones the Victorians used in the way of "friend" on Facebook. Then the initials. V? Should be VR for Queen Vic, but it's BR, which would have been ER for Bertie, but only after his mother died. Can't see any faces. There is something that looks like sunglasses - or a dead rat! But no face.
      Sorry.

C4
      Last edited by curious4; 10-12-2015, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• There's an explanation of 'Ennui' on the Tate Gallery site. Sickert wrote Y (not V) B R on the matchbox for the colours yellow, blue and red, which were the shades he was going to use. I remember reading about it a few years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
          There's an explanation of 'Ennui' on the Tate Gallery site. Sickert wrote Y (not V) B R on the matchbox for the colours yellow, blue and red, which were the shades he was going to use. I remember reading about it a few years ago.

http://www.tate.org.uk/art/research-...ennui-r1139240
          Right, matches it is, but no faces.

C4

Actually she looks more as though she's about to pass out from the cigar smoke.
          Last edited by curious4; 10-12-2015, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• The woman in the sketch, I mean, not Packers.

Best wishes
            C4

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosella View Post
              There's an explanation of 'Ennui' on the Tate Gallery site. Sickert wrote Y (not V) B R on the matchbox for the colours yellow, blue and red, which were the shades he was going to use. I remember reading about it a few years ago.

http://www.tate.org.uk/art/research-...ennui-r1139240
              Thanks Rosella. Did consider a Y but it looked a little more like a V so it didn't dawn on me about the colours.Didn't make any sense , does now

Comment

• Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                Right, matches it is, but no faces.

C4

Actually she looks more as though she's about to pass out from the cigar smoke.
                Hi C4
                Sorry you're seeing sunglasses and rats. Try turning it on its side and looking again.
                A face with a v under the eye,a knife sticking straight out of the top of the head and a question mark above that
                What appears to be ss? Under the face
                Suppose art is in the eye of the beholder
                I've got another ennui bit for you somewhere....

Comment

• Can you see the face in front of the 'queen'?
                  Wonder what the explanation for this might be
                  The gull is nowhere to be seen in this one lol
                  Attached Files

Comment

The gull is nowhere to be seen in this one
                    The Tyrannosaurus Rex,bottom right,prolly ate it.
                    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Can you see the face in front of the 'queen'?
                      Wonder what the explanation for this might be
                      The gull is nowhere to be seen in this one lol
                      Hello Packers

I can see the Tyrannosauras Rex, and a deformed snowman, but can't get them to fit into the Whitechapel murders - unless, well a snowman IS white and this one could be mutilated :-).

Best wishes
                      C4

Comment

• The kangaroo and female warthog have me beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                          The kangaroo and female warthog have me beat.
                          Warthog, check, but that's a ferret - or a white rat - but that's Trevor's theory!

C4

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Packers and his Mitre joints!

Comment

• Sorry Packers,

Shouldn't tease, but I really can't see anything that fits in with the murders.

C4

Comment

• Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                                Sorry Packers,

Shouldn't tease, but I really can't see anything that fits in with the murders.

C4
                                It's OK C4 you're not supposed to see anything connected to the murders.
                                I pretty much got the same responses as from the 'wall mural' so now i know it's not me seeing things ,it's others who aren't seeing things.
                                The above picture is a close up of the 'picture in the frame' from a sketch of 'ennui'.....It shows the womans face that is there in every version but in this version there's a face of an old man in front of the woman looking to his right(our left),actually reminds me of Anderson or Darwin or a million others but that is my imagination now lol...two faces in one person.....but this is actual art and i'm pleased everyone is having trouble seeing it

Comment

Working...
                                X