No announcement yet.

Edmund Hope Verney: The Royal ConsPEERacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate the mention of Rabbit Holes. I've been down many - as many as five for one unsolved case. By that I mean five suspects, although each hole can lead to many other deeper and deeper ones. I don't anyone for continuing to go down these paths in the face of adversity when they feel they are correct, especially if they have invested time and money and talent and so have a vested interest.

When one Rabbit Hole turns out to be true or at least looks to be so, then it follows that you would progress to the next logical Rabbit Hole. You only extricate yourself when you realize you went down the Rabbit Hole based on false information and faulty thinking, or when you just want to start fresh. Otherwise you keep going until you reach the logical conclusion. With enough people covering the bases or the holes, there's no reason not to find the solution. It's no different than process of elimination.

Last edited by Trapperologist; 10-27-2019, 01:15 AM.

Comment

So if you’re looking for Mary’s alleged gentleman/captain, her “French Lady”, and her trip to France involving a box of dresses, and you find a gentleman/captain who operated with a French lady decoying women to France (40 from 1884 to 1890) and using boxes of dresses as part of the scheme, then logically that’s a Rabbit Hole you go down.

Comment

Working...
      X