Stephenson in the 1911 Census

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephenson in the 1911 Census

With the help of Chris Scott and a whole sack of cash, I was fortunate to look at Stephenson's entry in the 1911 Census.

Copyright prevents me from posting so anyone interested in learning more please get in touch via email or pm!!

Regards Mike

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
    With the help of Chris Scott and a whole sack of cash, I was fortunate to look at Stephenson's entry in the 1911 Census.

Copyright prevents me from posting so anyone interested in learning more please get in touch via email or pm!!
    According to the guidance on the website the images are crown copyright and "Find My Past" holds copyright on the transcripts, but I don't see any prohibition on posting your own transcript (assuming you have bought a copy of the image).

Comment

I see D'Onston's wife was alive and well in 1911!

Comment

Excellent work Dave Knott. A+ !

Previously,Nina Brown had discovered an article which we felt may have been the death notice of Anne Deary in 2005.

Shame the 1911 census was not available then, but its great that this issue was finally put to rest.

Another myth is going to be tossed into the trash bin in about 1 minute.

The facts regarding this Stephenson lie has been there for some time on Wikipedia...I'll set up a thread for it here in the RDS section.

Comment

Working...
        X