new info on the diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
    How's the hunger strike, or are you back on the roof.

I hope you haven't go so desperate that you're "on the wagon".
    Called hunger strike of I'm going to try and convince the mother in law to set fire to herself .
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• G'day Pinkmoon

If you manage it please please please tell me how so I can get mine to as well.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• If you're missing out on any really decent meals, could you give me a shout? My missus burns vitually everything we eat, so it'd be wonderful to taste something uncharred...

All the best

Dave

Comment

• Cajun

Hello Dave. If she's also heavy on the spice, she could take up Cajun cooking? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
            If you're missing out on any really decent meals, could you give me a shout? My missus burns vitually everything we eat, so it'd be wonderful to taste something uncharred...

All the best

Dave
            All those burnt offerings she must thing you are a God
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Hi Jason

I AM a god...but alas only I and Terry Pratchet know it!

All the best

Dave

Comment

• The bride says I've got the body of a god.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  The bride says I've got the body of a god.
                  Buddha?

Cheers,

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

• G'day Mike

Got it in one.
                    G U T

Comment

• Still waiting.

Comment

• Still waiting

Comment

• You should say, "Nothing new, nothing real."

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
                            You should say, "Nothing new, nothing real."
                            Followed by a million-word essay on the subject of the old and unreal.

Love,

Caz
                            X
                            "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Yes, indeed Caroline. How well we remember.

Hey Pinkmoon, if you're bored and want to read something related , check out Steve Powell's book, "The Hoax of the Jack the Ripper Diary." It's misinformation, but it may be better than no information at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
                                Yes, indeed Caroline. How well we remember.

Hey Pinkmoon, if you're bored and want to read something related , check out Steve Powell's book, "The Hoax of the Jack the Ripper Diary." It's misinformation, but it may be better than no information at all.
                                I know about the Steve Powell story but on a positive note I have bumped into Mr Barrett a couple of times of the past few weeks I was quite pleased to see he is now sober but I honestly believe he will never tell the truth he did say he will make sure the truth comes out after his death.

Comment

Working...
                                X