new info on the diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Still here still waiting
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• You're beginning to sound like a professor who used to post regularly on Diary threads.

Comment

• Oh no, Scotty. Our adjunct prof would never have used four words when sixty-four thousand would have come more naturally to him.

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• roof top protest

I'm a man of action not words if I don't have this new information sent to me via a personal message within the next 24 hours I'm going on the roof of my house and I'm not coming down till I have this information sent to me.

Comment

John Omlor! I miss that guy.

Comment

• Yes, my aim wasn't great either, Brenda.

Love,

Caz
                X

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                  I'm a man of action not words if I don't have this new information sent to me via a personal message within the next 24 hours I'm going on the roof of my house and I'm not coming down till I have this information sent to me.
                  Hi Pinky,

I've heard we may be in for a sizzling summer, followed by another damp winter, so take your sun screen and brolly with you my dear.

Love,

Caz
                  X

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
                    Hi Pinky,

I've heard we may be in for a sizzling summer, followed by another damp winter, so take your sun screen and brolly with you my dear.

Love,

Caz
                    X
                    I've just started throwing slates of the roof.

Comment

• Careful to check if anything might be hidden under the slates. And don't hit any small animals.

Comment

• Down of roof now starting hunger strike instead

Comment

• Looking forward to my prawn linguine tonight.

Love,

Caz
                          X

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
                            Oh no, Scotty. Our adjunct prof would never have used four words when sixty-four thousand would have come more naturally to him.
                            Hi Caroline,

His sign-off phrase after the sixty-four thousand word rants was: "Nothing new, nothing real."

Comment

• God yes, Scotty, I'd forgotten that. What a stupid waste of a so-called academic's time.

Love,

Caz
                              X

Comment

• G'day Pinkmoon

How's the hunger strike, or are you back on the roof.

I hope you haven't go so desperate that you're "on the wagon".
                                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
                                X