Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no real idea where Ike lives; I just notice that he often refers to bagpipes, Robert Burns, Edinburgh, Sir Walter Scott, shinty, haggis, and something called "tatties and neeps." Which makes me think that he probably lives in Bolivia.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjpalmer View Post

Why even require people to register, if Ike can simply reach into his mailbag, as he is doing more and more frequently?
      I offer FDC's comments in the spirit that they are intended - to offer his opinion and whatever insight he feels is appropriate. I have done the same with Keith Skinner, of course. I've always made it clear what their 'username' (if you like) is, and I've always made it blue (to the best of my recall) so that it is clear who is saying what.

I don't feel responsible for the comments (as long as there's nothing slanderous or vitriolic) so I post them and move on. I think FDC has a huge amount to add to the debate but he doesn't want to register - and I think we can all now sense why he wouldn't. Not everyone has balls of ******* steel like I.

If Admin ever tells me to desist then obviously I will desist. We had this debate a long, long time ago. How do we know that you really are someone called 'Roger J Palmer'? It's as transparent as 'Iconoclast' or an unregistered 'FDC'.

Move along everyone - nothing to see here (yet again).

Ike
      Iconoclast
      Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

• Generally speaking we’ve allowed members to post for non-members (as I have for Keith Skinner) as long as that non-member isn’t a banned member. If a non-member engages in personal attacks then the member who posted the attack would obviously suffer the penalty. But RJ makes a good point that I appreciate. So I’m bringing the issue up with admin.

JM

Comment

• Getting a specific answer to a specific question from a Non-member (who is not banned) on a subject is permissible. Posting multiple response/reaction/opining from any random is not.

No further proxy posting for random non-members.

Comment

• If Admin ever tells me to desist then obviously I will desist.
            Please desist.
            Thanks.

JM

Comment

• Originally posted by jmenges View Post

Please desist.
              Thanks.

JM
              Duly noted.

Ike
              Iconoclast

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                Lord O deserves praise for putting all the elements of the ‘Battlecrease’ issue together in an accessible form.
                Indeed, Gary.

And we do not steal his babies; we just teach them to walk.

Love,

Caz
                X
                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
                    So what’s your point, Mike?

Are Ike, Keith Skinner and FDC one individual?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post

So what’s your point, Mike?

Are Ike, Keith Skinner and FDC one individual?
                      I was just wondering if Ike was getting psychic messages from a cat.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

I am sitting right next to my cat as I type (genuine). She's usually always there with me these days as her spot is right next to the radiator in my home office. Occasionally she purrs at me.

I think of them as sidekick messages from a cat.

Ike
                        Iconoclast

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

I am sitting right next to my cat as I type (genuine). She's usually always there with me these days as her spot is right next to the radiator in my home office. Occasionally she purrs at me.

Ike
                          I pictured you with a white cat on you lap Ike like Blofeld.
                          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Leave my Monty out of this, Herlock.

My cat's the one who gets psychic messages from me. He can be fast asleep anywhere in the house, or out chasing the birds, but I only have to think of him and he's right there rubbing up against me in 30 seconds flat.

He'd write my posts if his paws worked.

Love,

Caz
                            X

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

Ike
                              Oh goodness, Ike. I wrote that post before reading yours!

Monty also has a basket next to the radiator in my home office, also known as the living room, where I do all my devil's work. He usually spends the afternoons here, blocking my access to the lowest bookshelf, where most of my source books sit.

Love,

Caz
                              X

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post

Leave my Monty out of this, Herlock.

My cat's the one who gets psychic messages from me. He can be fast asleep anywhere in the house, or out chasing the birds, but I only have to think of him and he's right there rubbing up against me in 30 seconds flat.

He'd write my posts if his paws worked.

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                He’d probably make more sense than some Caz
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Working...
                                X