One Incontrovertible, Unequivocal, Undeniable Fact Which Refutes the Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post

I tend to agree. The Diary was hoaxed with no great care because the creator(s) intent was to present a farce
    Every word an inspiration. It's like reading the thoughts of A Great Man. You have broken through the 28-year fog of debate and doubt.

Thank you.

Ike
    Iconoclast
    Materials: HistoryvsMaybrick – Dropbox

Comment

• Oh - here we go ...
      Iconoclast

Comment

• By the way, why do you have to wait 30 seconds between posts here on the Casebook?

I can understand if you have to wait 30 seconds after reading Observer's posts, but why between two of your own?

Unnecessary.

Ike
        Iconoclast

Comment

• Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post
          From the trial evidence, as probably recorded by Bongo Barrett: “I am a physician and surgeon in Rodney Street, Liverpool. I have attended Mr and Mrs Maybrick since 1881, shortly after their marriage and what have you.”

According to Ryan, Hopper delivered Gladys in Battlecrease House on June 20th 1886 which was remarkably premature of him as she wasn't born until a month later. Bongo knew Ryan was incorrect and consulting Anne Graham’s extremely detailed 63 page chronology and schedule of events from 1805 to 1941 which she had not yet prepared – or even knew she was going to prepare until 1995 – Bongo noted Gladys was actually born on July 20th 1886 at ‘Beechville’. He didn't use it in the scrapbook. Bongo knew the Maybricks did not move into Battlecrease until February 1888, whereas Ryan had them renting Battlecrease from June 1886. Just as well Bongo checked all these Ryan 'factoids' and wisely chose to simply avoid those incorrect ones in his nascent scrapbook hoax.
          Well done Icke, now you've mentioned that quote I have Searched and found the reference to him being the Maybrick doctor since 81
          that’s certainly put paid to that.

Thought I had got a bit lucky in the first diary entry. right I’m off to read the second one....
          Last edited by Yabs; 07-22-2020, 07:10 PM.

Comment

• Programming gone crazy.
            Iconoclast

Comment

• And here it is, the evidence at long last that Michael Bongo Barrett wrote The Scrapbook of Jack the Spratt McVitie. It has all just fallen into place now in my mind - all those stupid beliefs that the DAiry was genuine. What a fool I have been!

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020 07 22 Missing Pages Extract.JPG Views:	0 Size:	41.2 KB ID:	737925

PS This is not a joke - this is an actual example of what Bongo claimed were the first ten pages of the DAiry. He claimed - at various other times - that the originals were stored in a bank vault for safe-keeping but that he had felicitously copied them out. Quite why he didn't just photocopy them is quite beyond me.

Ike
              Totally Embarrassed by all my stupid posts supporting Maybrick as Jack.
              This is probably going to be my last-ever post
              Honest Guv
              [Exits stage left]
              Last edited by Iconoclast; 07-22-2020, 07:37 PM.
              Iconoclast

Comment

And here it is, the evidence at long last that Michael Bongo Barrett wrote The Scrapbook of Jack the Spratt McVitie. It has all just fallen into place now in my mind - all those stupid beliefs that the DAiry was genuine. What a fool I have been!

PS This is not a joke - this is an actual example of what Bongo claimed were the first ten pages of the DAiry. He claimed - at various other times - that the originals were stored in a bank vault for safe-keeping but that he had felicitously copied them out. Quite why he didn't just photocopy them is quite beyond me.

Ike
                Totally Embarrassed by all my stupid posts supporting Maybrick as Jack.
                Honest Guv
                This is probably going to be my last-ever post
                [Exits stage left]
                I particularly enjoy his creative attempts at spelling. "Medice", "Hiddious" and "Campaine". We have our hoaxer ladies and gents. Time to pack up the diary dreamer wagon and head home.
                Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
                JayHartley.com

Comment

• RJ

I don't recall if Bongo mentioned these ten pages on the Alan Gray tapes but they don't appear to have made it into the January 5th 1995 sworn affy David. You'd think they'd be the first thing he'd mention?

Bongo could also have brought them (along with the auction receipt) to the Cloak & Dagger Club when Keith Skinner interviewed him on April 10th 1999. I seem to recall that Lord Orsam thought it was crass stupidity on Keith's part to mention the presence of Don Rumbelow and Stewart Evans in the audience and therefore put Bongo on his guard about telling the truth of how he and his ex-wife forged the diary – which was the reason the C&D organisers invited Bongo to come down to London at their expense and Bongo was more than willing to do. Bongo, of course, on his own admission in his sworn affy David, had read everything to do with JtR and therefore might have recognised these two high profile names as retired police officers.

However, none of that happened.

I just can't seem to get my head around it - now that I'm a convert to the hoax camp - what possible reason could Bongo have had for not producing any evidence ever ever ever ever ever that he had written the scrapbook, and yet he had these priceless ten pages to prove his case once and for all time.

Frustrating.

Genuine opportunity to finally silence those pesky DAiry Defenders.

PS As a matter of interest, what exactly defines a DAiry Defender?

Cheers,

Ike
                  Iconoclast

Comment

• Originally posted by erobitha View Post

I particularly enjoy his creative attempts at spelling. "Medice", "Hiddious" and "Campaine". We have our hoaxer ladies and gents. Time to pack up the diary dreamer wagon and head home.
                    It was good fun while it lasted, Erobitha, but the genius that was Michael Barrett clearly outfoxed us all.

Let's stay in touch. Maybe do a Zoom from time to time?

Cheers,

Ike
                    Iconoclast

Comment

It was good fun while it lasted, Erobitha, but the genius that was Michael Barrett clearly outfoxed us all.

Let's stay in touch. Maybe do a Zoom from time to time?

Cheers,

Ike
                      Good thing I use an alias. Don't think I could show my face in public if the world knew my real name after being lulled into the master of mystery Mike Barrett's brilliance and cunning web of deceit. I fell for the ruse. So naive.

I'm more of a skype man to be honest.

See you around on the next campaine.
                      Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
                      JayHartley.com

Comment

• I suppose what Bongos magic pages show is that he is actually capable of composing prose, unless he actually did transcribe 10 pages held in a bank vault.
                        Yes, spelling wise it's a bit shaky, kind of thing he might get some help with. If anything, along with his transcript saved on his word processor ( which he lied to Scotland Yard about) and his keen interest on obtaining a blank Victorian diary in early March 1992, I can't see how it further distances him from having some kind of involvement.

The page reads like the diary. Doesn't look like it, has truly awful spelling, but if he composed 10 pages in the same style as the diary? Maybe it's the bits from the cutting room floor.
                        Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• Originally posted by erobitha View Post

Good thing I use an alias. Don't think I could show my face in public if the world knew my real name after being lulled into the master of mystery Mike Barrett's brilliance and cunning web of deceit. I fell for the ruse. So naive.

I'm more of a skype man to be honest.

See you around on the next campaine.
                          Yep.

I'm off to take my hiddious medice.

Cheers,

Ike
                          Iconoclast

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Bundy's Eyes View Post
                            I suppose what Bongos magic pages show is that he is actually capable of composing prose, unless he actually did transcribe 10 pages held in a bank vault.
                            Yes, spelling wise it's a bit shaky, kind of thing he might get some help with. If anything, along with his transcript saved on his word processor ( which he lied to Scotland Yard about) and his keen interest on obtaining a blank Victorian diary in early March 1992, I can't see how it further distances him from having some kind of involvement.

The page reads like the diary. Doesn't look like it, has truly awful spelling, but if he composed 10 pages in the same style as the diary? Maybe it's the bits from the cutting room floor.
                            Yep, Abe. I agree. It's obviously the prototype and he had to tear them out because he hadn't fully mastered the format. As far as I'm concerned, he's bang to rights.
                            Iconoclast

Comment

Yep, Abe. I agree. It's obviously the prototype and he had to tear them out because he hadn't fully mastered the format. As far as I'm concerned, he's bang to rights.
                              Nice that we've wrapped that diary business up. Again.
                              Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

• The James are the men that will not be blamed for nothing!

The Baron

Comment

Working...
                                X