Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have definite proof of where the diary came from and who wrote it and when it was written I shall be posting the info on here on the 31st of February 2014.
    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      I have definite proof of where the diary came from and who wrote it and when it was written I shall be posting the info on here on the 31st of February 2014.
      Yes, you've aired this 'opinion' before, nothing can be proven, nothing can be disproven, right?

Your mind is made up about the diary, fine, but please don't belittle the rest of our rights to learn/investigate more and form our own opinions

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaz View Post
        Yes, you've aired this 'opinion' before, nothing can be proven, nothing can be disproven, right?

Your mind is made up about the diary, fine, but please don't belittle the rest of our rights to learn/investigate more and form our own opinions
        Kaz my dear you've got to admit that anything we are told about this diary we will find it hard to believe because of all the lies told in the first place.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Kaz my dear you've got to admit that anything we are told about this diary we will find it hard to believe because of all the lies told in the first place.
          But my dear pm thats not how detective work works. You don't throw in the towel AFTER you've been told one lie, yea, MB probably did lie (for good reason if he nicked it or got it through someone who did) but that doesn't automatically make the diary a FAKE.

I'm still waiting for the nugget of information that PROVES catergorically JM isn't our man.

Comment

But my dear pm thats not how detective work works. You don't throw in the towel AFTER you've been told one lie, yea, MB probably did lie (for good reason if he nicked it or got it through someone who did) but that doesn't automatically make the diary a FAKE.

I'm still waiting for the nugget of information that PROVES catergorically JM isn't our man.
            We've had more than a few lies told by the people who "discoverd" the diary also when Mr Feldman spent a large amount of money investigating the diary he didn't have an open mind and he didn't follow up certain leads as well as he should .

Comment

We've had more than a few lies told by the people who "discoverd" the diary also when Mr Feldman spent a large amount of money investigating the diary he didn't have an open mind and he didn't follow up certain leads as well as he should .
              So, a family lies (3 people) and that completely ruins our chance to get to the bottom of the diary? From that point on (the finding) nothing can be debated, admitted, because of an initial fabrication?

What was the point of feldman following up on that lead then? I mean, if a lie has been told why would you believe anything he found anyway?

Comment

So, a family lies (3 people) and that completely ruins our chance to get to the bottom of the diary? From that point on (the finding) nothing can be debated, admitted, because of an initial fabrication?

What was the point of feldman following up on that lead then? I mean, if a lie has been told why would you believe anything he found anyway?
                My dearest kaz,why do you think the diary is genuine?have you ever met anybody who was directly involved in its discovery or in its research?

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  Can I ... ask for

One Incontrovertible, Unequivocal, Undeniable Fact Which Proves the Diary.

... it is all but impossible to prove a negative, that's why in Court it is he who asserts a fact that has the burden of proving that fact.
                  Those who can put away their bias only want to put the various issues on the stand and not the Diary itself.

You put the Diary on the stand, you try to prove it guilty and we'll try to defend it.

Besides, anything we have, to prove it could only have been written by Maybrick or Jack, would be renounced by Old Forgery Theorists who can trot out their old Maybrick/Ripper Insider. Or by New Forgery Theorists with some known/unknown resource or 'great guesswork'.

Comment

My dearest kaz,why do you think the diary is genuine?have you ever met anybody who was directly involved in its discovery or in its research?

I'm more inclined to believe the diary could well be genuine and not IS genuine, nothing has proven to me its definitely a fake, put it that way.

No, I've not met anyone surrounding the diary, although I'd really like to meet Caz (remind me, haven't you met Mike Barrett?), I'm not of the mindset to consider all people 'bent', especially when I've never met them.

Comment

I'm more inclined to believe the diary could well be genuine and not IS genuine, nothing has proven to me its definitely a fake, put it that way.

No, I've not met anyone surrounding the diary, although I'd really like to meet Caz (remind me, haven't you met Mike Barrett?), I'm not of the mindset to consider all people 'bent', especially when I've never met them.
                      Hi kaz,yes I've met Mr Barrett quite a few times over the years and I'm sure if you did you would change your opinion on the diary I certainly did.

Comment

Hi kaz,yes I've met Mr Barrett quite a few times over the years and I'm sure if you did you would change your opinion on the diary I certainly did.
                        Yea, thought I had read somewhere you've met the finder of the diary, fascinating.

If I met mike I'd buy him I pint, spike it with sodium pentothal and grill him about the diaries real origin.

Comment

Yea, thought I had read somewhere you've met the finder of the diary, fascinating.

If I met mike I'd buy him I pint, spike it with sodium pentothal and grill him about the diaries real origin.
                          Hi kaz,you will get no sense out of Mr Barrett at all however once he slipped up and the conclusion I came to was that he had pinched the diary from someone who had pinched it themselves I might be wrong but that is the conclusion I came to.

Comment

Hi kaz,you will get no sense out of Mr Barrett at all however once he slipped up and the conclusion I came to was that he had pinched the diary from someone who had pinched it themselves I might be wrong but that is the conclusion I came to.

Just out of interest... as theres nothing else out of interest coming out of this thread.... what did he 'slip up' on, that drew you to a conclusion?

Comment

Just out of interest... as theres nothing else out of interest coming out of this thread.... what did he 'slip up' on, that drew you to a conclusion?
                              Sending you a pm

Comment

Hi Kaz,

But if it worked you'd still only get back as far as the day Mike acquired it.

How would that tell you anything about its real origin, eg its author, the motivation behind it, or the date it was actually written?

I am every bit as certain that Mike knows none of the answers (beyond how and when he came by it) as Stewart is certain the thing is a modern creation.

Love,

Caz
                                X
                                "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Working...
                                X