One Incontrovertible, Unequivocal, Undeniable Fact Which Refutes the Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi
    So who wrote the draft affidavit for him then ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaz View Post
      I'm yet to read any evidence that proves Incontrovertibly, Unequivocally, Undeniab.... where is soothsayer anyways???

Just being opened minded, I don't believe in being closed minded about something as fascinating as the 'diary'.
      And quite right too.

Graham
      We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
        Hi
        So who wrote the draft affidavit for him then ?
        His solicitor, according to Feldman. I think.

Graham
        We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
          As I said before not got a problem with diary or the watch it's the fact that no one can say where these items have come from and that will never go away I'm afraid I always thought at the time of the 100 year anniversary that some one would discover some document that was faked .I think main problem is people have been hoping to solve this and put a name to the ripper so when this diary came along it has short circuited a lot of people's rational thinking as Mr Barrett Said to me on our first meeting it can never be proved but it can never be disproved and on that I totally agree with him.I do still say Mr Barrett is the last person to get involved with in any sort of dealings especially such a large one like this diary and I will always maintain he is a charming character
          Hi
          So who wrote the draft affidavits for him then ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Graham View Post
            His solicitor, according to Feldman. I think.

Graham
            Well the plot thickens then does it not ?

Comment

• Have you ever met Mike Barrett Trevor?
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
                Well the plot thickens then does it not ?
                I don't know. From what I recall of reading Feldman's book, Barrett realised he'd got himself very deep in a situation he neither understood nor could control, and either off his own bat or on someone's advice went to a solicitor to make a notorised statement that he wrote the bloody Diary. Can't remember precisely. I do remember from Feldman's book that Barrett's solicitor (A Mr Bark-Something, double-barrelled name) issued a statement saying that his client, Mr Barrett, now withdrew that statement because when he made it he was not in control of his faculties, being an alcoholic. But I believe that at some later date Barrett denied having made such a statement, and once again claimed he had written the bleedin' Diary.

It's time for bed.

Graham

Comment

Have you ever met Mike Barrett Trevor?
                  No but i have it as one of the things on my list of things I would like to do before i die !

Comment

• If people were to meet him Trevor this image of a master forger would soon evaporate.......p.s started reading you book I downloaded from kindle store today quite impressed
                    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Trevor forgot to mention you can not fail to like Mike Barrett

Comment

• Hi
                        Well that first affidavit is written in such detail and with so much background content that in my opinion the only person who could have drawn up that affidavit was the person who did what is actually written in he affidavit.

If it wasn't Barrett and he didn't do any of that then things he said he did in the affidavit we must ask who did?

And who was going to have all the monies from the press and media which was being thrown in Barrett's direction.

Comment

• I think I read that affidavit in the final chapter book it did seem a little to detailed and complicated to be written by a layman

Comment

I think I read that affidavit in the final chapter book it did seem a little to detailed and complicated to be written by a layman
                            Just sent you a PM

Comment

• Just sent you pm back

Comment

• love blossoms?

Every good wish

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X