X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erobitha
    replied
    Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

She - on the other hand - said he was full of shite and none of this had happened.

Cheers,

Ike
    His own sister said that? Yet the reams of "experts" on this forum believe he was a master hoaxer. I wonder who knew him best. My money is on the "experts".
    Last edited by erobitha; 08-09-2020, 07:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    but your a clever chap icon. why waste your time here? you should be off bird dogging chicks or at least writing creative fiction stories.
    oh wait . you have

Leave a comment:

• Iconoclast
    replied
    Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post

not giving a ***
    Well that sounds pretty much par for the course for Bongo Defenders to me - their grasp of statistics is never strong at the best of times, but the emerge of three halves to the whole of this, The Greatest Thread of All, speaks loudly to the ineptitude of their general grasp of the case for or against Barrett.

Leave a comment:

• Abby Normal
    replied
    Originally posted by Iconoclast View Post

Which half do you fall into, AbNormal?
    not giving a fuk

Leave a comment:

• Iconoclast
    replied
    Originally posted by erobitha View Post

There was no catalogue that has backed up Mike’s claims on any of those days (that I am aware of) which included a mixed lot as Mike described. In the internet age this would easier to find but Mike has never produced the ticket he claimed he had either.
    Hi erobitha,

You are correct - there is no extant catalogue (if there ever was one) for March 31, 1992.

And - of course - Mike Barrett was never able to prove his claims to have hoaxed the scrapbook because he cunningly (before he decided he had hoaxed the scrapbook) gave all of the evidence of such a hoax to his sister Lynn who sadly destroyed them.

According to Barrett, that is.

She - on the other hand - said he was full of shite and none of this had happened.

Cheers,

Ike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X