100 Plus Official Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Plus Official Documents

Hi, I've seen the posts often shown to illustrate guilt on behalf of Lechmere for only having his name Cross on two official documents, the Inquest and one other Census record. Many times it's referred to as 'but on the other hand we have over 100 documents with the name Lechmere on.' Over 120 if you listen to the Missing Evidence 'fakeumentary.'

I've also been reading a very long thread regarding the name issue which turned into a blood evidence issue, then a Mizen issue then very briefly back to the name issue. I remember David Osram specifically asking Christer on a number of occasions what these 100 plus documents were, no answer has been forthcoming. Some are obvious, birth certificate, marriage cert, death certificate. Census reports and other bits and pieces. However over 100 seems a complete stretch. What are these documents and where can they be found or is it a case of exaggeration to try and strengthen the 'name' issue?

Lechmere cultists "exaggerating"? Say it ain't so!

Joking apart, I'd be interested to find out what these documents are.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

As I recall, it’s a 100 signatures, not documents? That is, census forms for him and his family.
      Because lechmerites apparently believe he personally signed such forms.

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post
        As I recall, it’s a 100 signatures, not documents? That is, census forms for him and his family.
        Hi Kattrup, many thanks. So cutting to the chase the '100 plus documents' is rather another exaggeration to finger Lechmere?

'Appeared in official reports' - Missing Evidence
        'In all there are 120 official records charting the life of the man who at the inquest called himself Cross. In 119 his name is Charles Allen Lechmere.' - Missing Evidence

Regardless I would love to see more evidence of these 120 'records.' Unless they do not exist of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Kattrup View Post
          They do often say signatures, which is wrong.

For actual signatures, we have wedding records for himself, and as a witness for his mother's third marriage and the marriages of three of his children. The Lechmere name is used, but not signed in Census, Birth, Death, Baptism, and School Records, as well City Directories and Electoral Registers. The most thorough listing I can find on Ancestry would have 78 original records with the name Lechmere.

For Cross, we have 2 Inquests and one Census.
          Last edited by Fiver; 05-11-2024, 02:23 PM.
          "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

Originally posted by Fiver View Post

They do often say signatures, which is wrong.

For actual signatures, we have wedding records for himself, and as a witness for his mother's third marriage and the marriages of three of his children. The Lechmere name is used, but not signed in Census, Birth, Death, Baptism, and School Records, as well City Directories and Electoral Registers. The most thorough listing I can find on Ancestry would have 78 original records with the name Lechmere.

For Cross, we have 2 Inquests and one Census.
            Surely they are not counting Electoral Registers? I mean unless something changes they remain the same year on year so should be counted as '1.' I've lived in my current house for seven years so I would not count that as seven different Electoral Register records I'd count it as one.

Regardless 78 is far less than 120. It just seems another gross bending of the truth to finger poor Lechmere....

Comment

Working...
            X