The cross/lechmere theory - a newbie's thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Newbie View Post

Imagine a guy killing in the morning, and then seeking out the press in the afternoon to declare he was a witness!
    You mean inserting themselves into the investigation ala Ian Huntley and many other killers...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Baron View Post
      Did you spotted Paul alone near a freshly killed woman?!
      Was Peter Sutcliffe spotted alone near a freshly killed woman? One example, no doubt 100s of others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post

Was Peter Sutcliffe spotted alone near a freshly killed woman? One example, no doubt 100s of others.

What has Sutcliffe to do with a comparison between Cross the ripper vs Paul the ripper ?!

The Baron

Comment

What has Sutcliffe to do with a comparison between Cross the ripper vs Paul the ripper ?!
          You stated 'Did you spotted Paul alone near a freshly killed woman?!' in relation to Paul can't be JtR because he was not spotted near a freshly killed woman. I used the Peter Sutcliffe example to point out that not all killers are spotted next to a freshly killed victims.

Comment

You stated 'Did you spotted Paul alone near a freshly killed woman?!' in relation to Paul can't be JtR because he was not spotted near a freshly killed woman. I used the Peter Sutcliffe example to point out that not all killers are spotted next to a freshly killed victims.

No, I didn't say Paul cannot be Jack the Ripper.

The Baron

Comment

No, I didn't say Paul cannot be Jack the Ripper.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	837093

Then I'm not sure what you are saying then unless you mean Paul is less suspicious than Cross...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	837093

Then I'm not sure what you are saying then unless you mean Paul is less suspicious than Cross...

Correct, I consider Lechmere more suspicious than Paul since Lechmere is the one who was spotted alone near the freshly killed woman that early morning and not Paul.

The Baron

Comment

Correct, I consider Lechmere more suspicious than Paul since Lechmere is the one who was spotted alone near the freshly killed woman that early morning and not Paul.
                  However you state 'No, I didn't say Paul cannot be Jack the Ripper.'

So you are having Cross by comparison more likely than Paul because Paul spotted him near Polly? Fair enough. I still say reading Paul's various account I have him more suspicious than Cross because he keeps changing his mind and blatantly lies but each to their own I guess.

Comment

However you state 'No, I didn't say Paul cannot be Jack the Ripper.'

So you are having Cross by comparison more likely than Paul because Paul spotted him near Polly? Fair enough. I still say reading Paul's various account I have him more suspicious than Cross because he keeps changing his mind and blatantly lies but each to their own I guess.

So Lechmere who was spotted alone near the freshly killed woman at that early morning in that dark road remains less likely to be the Ripper than Paul who kept changing his mind and words.

I see.

Do we need to see Lechmere in the act of cutting the woman's throat and slashing her abdomen open in order to consider Lechmere a better suspect than Paul?!

What else would be closer to capturing the Ripper red handed than spotting someone standing alone in the dark near a freshly killed woman?!

The Baron

Comment

• Why is Cross a better suspect than John Davis? Both found bodies. Both ‘could’ have been there earlier than claimed. Both ‘could’ have lied. Finding a body isn’t an indication of guilt. It’s an indication of finding a body. The police always look into the ‘finder’ of course but the ‘finder’ is never the killer. The killer has always scarpered because you would have to be a colossal moron to stand around with a bloodied knife in your pocket knowing that a police officer will make an appearance soon.

Cross is a rubbish suspect. Not only that but he’s an obviously rubbish suspect.

He's better than Van Gogh though. At least he was in the same country as the victims.
                      Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

So Lechmere who was spotted alone near the freshly killed woman at that early morning in that dark road remains less likely to be the Ripper than Paul who kept changing his mind and words.
                        In my view yes. Cross did nothing suspicious, Paul did. Finding a body is not a suspicious act, I've done it. Even though I do not for one minute think Paul is the Ripper I think he is more plausible than Cross. Stating 'exactly' in his interview as he know PC Neil would be there then giving him an alibi. Stating he suggested propping up the body when Cross said he did. Stating he went alone to fetch Mizen which is obviously not true. Having to be sought out by the Police for the inquest. Working close to the second murder scene. Red Flags all over the place as Ed would say.

Originally posted by The Baron View Post
                        Do we need to see Lechmere in the act of cutting the woman's throat and slashing her abdomen open in order to consider Lechmere a better suspect than Paul?!
                        Just about yes as there is nothing suspicious at all about Cross. He acted the way a normal human would on finding a dead body in the street. Paul did not.

What else would be closer to capturing the Ripper red handed than spotting someone standing alone in the dark near a freshly killed woman?!
                        Or disturbing him so he escaped before you could make out he was there...

Cross/Lechmere was not Jack The Ripper. It's a baseless theory with no facts, featuring 100% speculation and twisting of evidence. A sham.

Comment

• So in your view, if a murderer committed a crime, all he needs to do is to stay near the freshly killed victim and wait for someone to notify him, that would be seen totally normal (someone has to find the body) and enough not to suspect him.

Well I just don't agree.

The Baron

Comment

So in your view, if a murderer committed a crime, all he needs to do is to stay near the freshly killed victim and wait for someone to notify him, that would be seen totally normal (someone has to find the body) and enough not to suspect him.
                            You know as well as I do it is not that simple and I'm not saying that at all. However can you name a serial killer who has done just that? I know I can't. Finding a dead body is not suspicious, like I said I've done it. Killing someone and running away is suspicious and that is what killers do. They do not do what Cross did. Hence Cross is not JtR. It's that simple to be fair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

Finding a body isn’t an indication of guilt. It’s an indication of finding a body.

Gotcha

How do you know that Lechmere is a body finder and not a killer?!

We have Mizen who was approached by two carmen at that early morning telling him there is a woman in Buck's Row that might be dead.

You and Geddy consider Paul suspicious, and Geddy stated that Paul blatantly lies.

Who's words are we going to take?!

Do we take Lechmere's own words that he was just the finder and not the killer?

Or do we take Paul's the liar words (only this time) who wouldn't have known what Lechmere might have done to the woman?!

The Baron

Comment

Gotcha
                                I doubt it

How do you know that Lechmere is a body finder and not a killer?!
                                How many reasons do you want? He said so, he did not bugger off like ALL other killers in history have done, no other killer has killed on a familiar route on his way to work close to the due time of being there. No other killer has stopped the first passer by to alert them to 'their' crime. No other killer has ever gone to alert a PC of his 'crime.' Do you want more?

We have Mizen who was approached by two carmen at that early morning telling him there is a woman in Buck's Row that might be dead.
                                Yes and?

You and Geddy consider Paul suspicious, and Geddy stated that Paul blatantly lies.
                                I'm not speaking for Herlock but I said he was MORE suspicious than Cross because of his lies. I have given some examples of his lies as well.

Who's words are we going to take?!

Do we take Lechmere's own words that he was just the finder and not the killer?
                                Why not there is no reason to suspect him of any foul play, let alone judge him to be a liar, Jack The Ripper, The Torso Killer and no doubt the killer of most women in the late 1800s.

Or do we take Paul's the liar words (only this time) who wouldn't have known what Lechmere might have done to the woman?!
                                He would have known if he had done it.

Comment

Working...
                                X