X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lechmere's Morning

3 minutes ago
    Diary of Lechmere
    Got up 2.30, didn't wanna to wake the wife (bless her with her face and other things about her that aren't her face). stepped around carefully (thank god lego's not around yet!) and looked in at the children, their shiny faces (wonder if someones been waxing them(?) ...motive unclear,) reflected back and warmed me it did ,...i do it all for them, do it all for them... got downstaits , made a bit of breakfast from last nights liver and an onion that may not be... shoed up. and set out, Walking down the alley that runs by the main road i noticed an unfortunate and murdered her before going a bit mad, with the knife (i seemed to have), on her unmetionables., cor blimey what a palava i did thought. why did i do something so stupid and out of character! I don't know. But then i hear someone coming. well whaddya think?? I legged it proper... dint i genius... obvious. but... then i thought no, Charlie boy, if you're a psychopath then doing incredibly stupid things is what the psychopaths do because...
    ! Got to work bout 9.15... Roger moaned...screw you Roger! You don't know me!!​
    Last edited by Cody75111; 06-19-2023, 10:43 PM.
Working...
X