All roads lead to Lechmere.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fiver View Post

Considering the Ley Lines, it wouldn't surprise me. I'm waiting for the day they use his naming a son Albert Edward as an excuse to replace John Netley with Charles Lechmere in the Royal Conspiracy.
    Oh, you've done it now... the Numerologists will all over that like a rash!"

Comment

• Originally posted by A P Tomlinson View Post

Oh, you've done it now... the Numerologists will all over that like a rash!"
      Wait till you see the wonders of Forensic Astrology.

(Credit/blame Herlock for finding that one)
      "The full picture always needs to be given. When this does not happen, we are left to make decisions on insufficient information." - Christer Holmgren

"Unfortunately, when one becomes obsessed by a theory, truth and logic rarely matter." - Steven Blomer

Comment

• The main problem with this thread is that no roads lead to Lechmere. He's a terrible suspect. I wish the Lechmere believers would stop smearing a clearly innocent man's name.

Comment

Actually Fiver we have Roger Palmer to thank for finding the original article. I was just the sucker who read it.
          Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Well... that's something I'm never likely to forget. Thank you Fiver and Herlock for... expanding my boundaries!

There are so many words that I recognise in the phrase, "In his natal Q-chart for Polly’s death-time, there is a telling ‘phrase’ on the IC: JackLondon - Couteau (knife) - Charlier. Asteroids Rip and Eros conjoin his late Gemini Mars, so their Dwads move with Neptune close to the Dwad South Nod" yet still it means nothing to me

But what a stroke of genius to call upon the celestial movements of an asteroid called "Carmen" because... you know... Charlie was a CAR MAN.

The funny thing is that even THAT nutter put the Chapman death as far later than Bagster-Philips reckoned...

Comment

Working...
            X