Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the possibility of Lechmere interrupting the ripper so often discarded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

Wow, who would have ever thought of that, but has it not occurred to you that same person you refer to may not have been in her compnay when her body was found have you not thought of that, which would then make Cross and innocent man.

Make a poll of it, Trevor!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post

Make a poll of it!
      Don't encourage the Klosowski and Kosminskites; they are more than willing to make a Pole of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjpalmer View Post

Don't encourage the Klosowski and Kosminskites; they are more than willing to make a Pole of it.
        The suspects of Polish origin
        need to be chucked in the wastebin
        They do not have the age
        it would take to upstage
        the carman who traded his name in...

Comment

The suspects of Polish origin
          need to be chucked in the wastebin
          They do not have the age
          it would take to upstage
          the carman who traded his name in...
          You are exposed as William McGonagall's love child.

Comment

• Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

You are exposed as William McGonagall's love child.
            I tried. At least I tried. I was actually very happy about the ”chucked” touch.

There ’s no pleasing some people.
            Last edited by Fisherman; 01-19-2021, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Circumstantial evidence.

Found a body
              Murders were committed on his route from home to his place of work ( even on his probable/possible days off).
              The murder that was committed not on his direct route to work was near to his mothers.

There is no evidence at all to say which route he took to work.
              There is no evidence he was at work on the days of the murders.
              There is no evidence on anything.
              Infact the only fact and the absolute only fact is he found a body.

Everything else to accuse Cross is just speculation or conjecture.

Have I missed anything out ?

Comment

Make a poll of it, Trevor!
                If I knew how to set a poll up on here I would

Comment

• Originally posted by paul g View Post
                  Circumstantial evidence.

Found a body
                  Murders were committed on his route from home to his place of work ( even on his probable/possible days off).
                  The murder that was committed not on his direct route to work was near to his mothers.

There is no evidence at all to say which route he took to work.
                  There is no evidence he was at work on the days of the murders.
                  There is no evidence on anything.
                  Infact the only fact and the absolute only fact is he found a body.

Everything else to accuse Cross is just speculation or conjecture.

Have I missed anything out ?
                  Yes, you have. And there’s a book coming up to tell you what. Plus a website (this one) where there is a lot of circumstantial evidence listed.
                  By the way, every suspect theory is and must be ”speculation”, based on the existing facts.
                  Last edited by Fisherman; 01-20-2021, 05:58 AM.

Comment

If I knew how to set a poll up on here I would

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                    These things have been polled about before, so go looking for it, by all means. To be honest, me and Galileo alike prefer facts to polls. But each to his own.
                    Hey, maybe you can do a poll on the subject of whether I actually believe the police regarded Lechmere a suspect or not! That should be fun!!

Comment

These things have been polled about before, so go looking for it, by all means. To be honest, me and Galileo alike prefer facts to polls. But each to his own.
                      Hey, maybe you can do a poll on the subject of whether I actually believe the police regarded Lechmere a suspect or not! That should be fun!!
                      Well I would be happy to hear from anyone who can tell how to set one up.

Would be nice to find out how many other deluded followers you really have, because what we have seen on these posts so far there are vrey few who support your theory.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk

Comment

Well I would be happy to hear from anyone who can tell how to set one up.

Would be nice to find out how many other deluded followers you really have, because what we have seen on these posts so far there are vrey few who support your theory.

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                        Just like Galileo, you mean? How many deluded followers do you and Mr Figtree have yourself, Trevor...? Two? Three?

Just like I told you, there has been many a poll made about Lechmere out here over the years, almost exclusively by people who - just like you - have been very unhappy about how Lechmere gains more and more foothold by the day.
                        My own stance about these polls (some of them expectedly misconstrued, not because the ones who made them necessarily wanted to misconstrue them but more because they genuinely had no real clue how to do it correctly) was always the same: I donīt give a rats behind about them. You see, in my opinion (and Galileos), a million flies eating **** are actually wrong, not right.

That said, I am perfectly aware that many people will ask themselves if they would have fled or stayed put - which is totally the wrong way to go about it.

Then again, so much is gone about in the wrong way out here. Take me, for example, gracing your crap with an answer. I really should not do that.

Comment

Just like Galileo, you mean? How many deluded followers do you and Mr Figtree have yourself, Trevor...? Two? Three?

Just like I told you, there has been many a poll made about Lechmere out here over the years, almost exclusively by people who - just like you - have been very unhappy about how Lechmere gains more and more foothold by the day.
                          My own stance about these polls (some of them expectedly misconstrued, not because the ones who made them necessarily wanted to misconstrue them but more because they genuinely had no real clue how to do it correctly) was always the same: I donīt give a rats behind about them. You see, in my opinion (and Galileos), a million flies eating **** are actually wrong, not right.

That said, I am perfectly aware that many people will ask themselves if they would have fled or stayed put - which is totally the wrong way to go about it.

Then again, so much is gone about in the wrong way out here. Take me, for example, gracing your crap with an answer. I really should not do that.
                          No you shouldnt, because the truth hurts, and you cant handle, or accept, the truth and reality about you misguided belief.

Comment

No you shouldnt, because the truth hurts, and you cant handle, or accept, the truth and reality about you misguided belief.

www.trevormariott.co.uk
                            Tell me Trevor, since you a few posts back professed to thinking that I was of the meaning that Charles Lechmere must have been suspected by the police - why would I for a split second accept that you would somehow be equipped to recognize the commodity of truth?

How are you going to convince people that you are someone to rely upon, with those gifts of perception?

Have you got answers for these two very simple questions? And I donīt mean "You are dumb" or "You can't handle the truth" or "Iīll tell on you!" or something like that. I am speaking about fact-based answers, not horse manure answers.

Letīs see, shall we?

Comment

Tell me Trevor, since you a few posts back professed to thinking that I was of the meaning that Charles Lechmere must have been suspected by the police - why would I for a split second accept that you would somehow be equipped to recognize the commodity of truth?

How are you going to convince people that you are someone to rely upon, with those gifts of perception?

Have you got answers for these two very simple questions? And I donīt mean "You are dumb" or "You can't handle the truth" or "Iīll tell on you!" or something like that. I am speaking about fact-based answers, not horse manure answers.

Letīs see, shall we?
                              People can make their own minds up and by the comments from them about your theory they clearly have made their minds up and not in your favour

Its not perception Christer is all about facts and evidence which conclusively proves Lecmehere to be the suspect for Nichols murder and the murder of the other victims and the torsosm evidence which you do not have. The police had no suspicions about him in 1888 despite him being at the forefont to the murder of Nichols by finding the body.

Melvile Macnaghaten had the opportunity of mentioning his as being a suspect in the MM
                              Swanson had the opportunity of mentioning him as being a suspect in the marginalia
                              Anderson in his book had the chance to mention him
                              Abberline in his press interviews had the chance to name him as a suspect.
                              Walter Dew the same

Were all of thse experienced officer so blinkered in their assessent and evaluation of the facts surrrounding Lechmere finding the body and the issues of differnet names that they all overlooked his potential suspect status according to you

Stop burying you head in the sand come up and face reality if there is any reality in your world?

Comment

People can make their own minds up and by the comments from them about your theory they clearly have made their minds up and not in your favour

Its not perception Christer is all about facts and evidence which conclusively proves Lecmehere to be the suspect for Nichols murder and the murder of the other victims and the torsosm evidence which you do not have. The police had no suspicions about him in 1888 despite him being at the forefont to the murder of Nichols by finding the body.

Melvile Macnaghaten had the opportunity of mentioning his as being a suspect in the MM
                                Swanson had the opportunity of mentioning him as being a suspect in the marginalia
                                Anderson in his book had the chance to mention him
                                Abberline in his press interviews had the chance to name him as a suspect.
                                Walter Dew the same

Were all of thse experienced officer so blinkered in their assessent and evaluation of the facts surrrounding Lechmere finding the body and the issues of differnet names that they all overlooked his potential suspect status according to you

Stop burying you head in the sand come up and face reality if there is any reality in your world?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                                So no answers to my questions? More of the same old, same old? And you STILL seem to believe that I would think that Lechmere was under suspicion in 1888? Plus you seem to think that we may rely on how the police could never have failed?

And after all that, YOU call ME blinkered?

Yes, I think the police failed to see Lechmeres potential as the culprit. I think they failed to investigate him. And I don’ t think the name issue made them think, for the simple reason that they never asked about his real name, nor found out about it.

Do you need me to point out present-day Closeaus to clinch my point, or...? Just say the word, and I will accomodate.

Last edited by Fisherman; 01-21-2021, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X