It was Lechmere.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its is based on logic

How long do you expect to have breath movements of the chest ?

huh ?!

Rainbow°

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
      Its is based on logic

How long do you expect to have breath movements of the chest ?

huh ?!

Rainbow°

Ah so not based on any actual knowledge of the subject. It's not logic by the way it's guess work..

When there is a blockage to the upper end of the windpipe the emergency procedure is to open the windpipe lower down to the outside atmosphere. This allow breathing to continue. The major issue with the wounds Nichols had is that the bleeding may in all probability caused the windpipe to become blocked with blood. It would not in my understanding in itself stop breathing.

And of course you forget that Paul was very uncertain if he detected breathing at all.

Steve

Comment

That Lechmere needs a damn good lawyer now.

His case is losing...

Rainbow°

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
          That is your view you are entitled to it. It does of course cause considerable damage to the blood flow theory. But of course it does not function as a working hypothesis to start with anyway.

Steve
          It is highly unlikely that the abdomen wounds would have caused the blood pressure to drop as fast as you suggest. Details provide by poster Kjab3112 thread blood oozing post #622 gives details. He is a medic so I tend to accept his view on this over non experts

Steve

Comment

That Lechmere needs a damn good lawyer now.

His case is losing...

Rainbow°
            Wishful thinking my friend. The case gets weaker not stronger.

Steve

Comment

Of course, you have the right to.

I personaly believe, that there was the last movement of breathing in her chest when Paul was there.

That leaves no space in my mind, (even more than the bleeding evidence) to any other killer than Lechmere,

I am happily convinced, and I don't want to convince anyone.

I have nothing to sell.

Rainbow°

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                Wishful thinking my friend. The case gets weaker not stronger.

Steve
                The only social situation in 2017 where an hypothesis about Lechmere having been Jack the Ripper would be viewed as a strong case is the social situation where all the other cases are very weak.

Pierre

Comment

I personaly believe, that there was the last movement of breathing in her chest when Paul was there.

That leaves no space in my mind, (even more than the bleeding evidence) to any other killer than Lechmere,

I have nothing to sell.

Rainbow°
                  Hi Rainbow,

No, you have nothing to sell. But you have something to buy.

And since you have bought the idea about Lechmere being Jack the Ripper, you are convinced.

The one who has convinced you is Fisherman.

He has something to sell.

Cheers, Pierre

Comment

I have nothing to sell.

Rainbow°
                    Neither do most of us.

The question is not really was she breathing but why you think that points to Lechmere, what medical/scientific data are you basing this on?

Steve

Comment

You answer this

How long do expect to detect breathing movements in chest after the head was almost severed from the body?!

I am sure if I said this cup of tea is sweet, you are going to ask for a medical proof for it... it is just talking for the hell of talking ...

Rainbow°

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                        Hi Rainbow,

No, you have nothing to sell. But you have something to buy.

And since you have bought the idea about Lechmere being Jack the Ripper, you are convinced.

The one who has convinced you is Fisherman.

He has something to sell.

Cheers, Pierre

Believe me Pierre, I see the position of Fisherman is more neutral and flexible than mine in the case of Lechmere

Rainbow°

Comment

Bekieve me Pierre, I see the position of Fisherman is more neutral and flexible than mine in the case of Lechmere

Rainbow°
                          How interesting. Rainbow. In another thread you said you think that the killer ate Kelly´s heart. Do you think that Lechmere did that? If so, why?

Cheers, Pierre

Comment

That was because of the 'From Hell' letter,

If it was authentic, which I am still researching this, that explains the missing heart from Kelly..

I studied some of Lechmere's hand writings, I saw some similarities, but that is only in my ongoing research..

Rainbow°

Comment

Originally posted by andy1867 View Post
                              I can imagine "Fisherman" on his way back from wherever, thinking..
                              "I wonder how me Lechmere thingy is going on casebook"................
                              lol

"Ooooo, bugger!"

Initiating Damage-Control in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Comment

You answer this

How long do expect to detect breathing movements in chest after the head was almost severed from the body?!

I am sure if I said this cup of tea is sweet, you are going to ask for a medical proof for it... it is just talking for the hell of talking ...

Rainbow°

So again you don't have any evidence to base your idea on just what you think it might be.

There is a big difference between full decapitation and the wounds inflicted on Nichols.
                                Mainly the spinal column was still intact.

Of course you believe that the abdomen wounds were first? Do you also believe that these were the killer cuts as Fisherman suspects? If so that makes a difference to her breathing.
                                In the Nichols case If the trachaea was exposed by the cuts and did not collapsed on itself air can continue to enter and exit the lungs. Very much like an emergency tracheostomy. Of course the degree of bleeding will cause problems but to suggest breathing must stop very quickly is not nesicarilly the case.

It is my suggestion that the killer left the scene within 5 minutes of Lechmere's arrival probably less.
                                There were many escape routes to the North and South if he headed West down Bucks Row.

It's not talking for the sake of it at all. If people are going to present a case against a suspect it must be more than Sound bites and incorrect facts. If not they will be constantly challenged.
                                The solution is to make sure the facts quoted are correct and the arguments are stronger than " I am convinced ".

With so little data much of the debate is over how we intperet something.
                                It helps if we are using real data when we do this, it really does.

Steve
                                Last edited by Elamarna; 06-24-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X