Lechmere The Psychopath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andy1867 View Post
    and what you are saying is "Anyone coming across a bleeding woman in the street should walk on by and have a lifetime of guilt"?
    If I spoted a person in the dark alley standing where a still bleading murdered woman was, whome may still have movement in her chest too, at a very early hour of the morning, then yes , He will be my first suspect until proved innocent, did you managed to catch anyone else ? do you find it totally normal to find a person standing on a bleeding body ?!

and then , he didn't gave his exact true name, and gave a false statment to the policeman...

I will give him a life time preson..

Rainbow°

Comment

• Originally posted by andy1867 View Post
      In what way does "Giving your "REAL" Address...but a false name serve you in any way whatsoever?
      You simply give a false name AND address surely...its totally pointless otherwise
      Hi Andy
      because perhaps he wanted to keep his more commonly used name out of the press for whatever reason.

if the police question him on that-and I doubt they even would, its a legit name anyway-he has a good reason. But He cant really lie about his address now can he?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
        If I was there, I will run .. run .. run.. without even thinking what others will think about me..

Its a life matter, besides, you claim that Lechmere wasn't sure if she was dead or not, he didn't yet examine her to know that , or .. ?!

Running away is the normal behaviour

Rainbow°
        Let's be honest, you've clearly never been in a situation such as this, and have no real idea of how you'd react.

To assume that you'd find a body, inspect it, then bail out of there asap is nothing short of laughable and weird. If you did that then you'd be putting yourself in more suspicion should you be spotted running away from a dead body.

Again, most "normal" people would do what Lech did.

Comment

Who the one that is making theories here ?!

Do you want me to believe that Nichols had been killed by a phantom killer, then within seconds Lechmere came in, then within seconds Paul came in, then within seconds Neil came in ?! while she was still bleeding ?!

where the hell she took her client? to a football stadium to have sex ?!

Rainbow°
          It's rather abundantly clear that it's the Lech-crew making up theories to suit their preferred ideas of the event. That's the whole problem here.

Nothing is suspicious about Lech whatsoever, unless you make up weird notions about him looking odd in a photograph. What utter tripe, lol.

The phantom killer again? Someone committed these murders, someone found the bodies. The fact that both Lech and Paul were on that street at similar times is surely evidence for the fact that this wasn't the middle-of-nowhere, and it was a street that was used by people on their way to work. Who is to say that another man didn't walk that street before Lech got there? They obviously bloody did, lol.
          Last edited by Mike J. G.; 06-23-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike J. G. View Post
            Let's be honest, you've clearly never been in a situation such as this, and have no real idea of how you'd react.

To assume that you'd find a body, inspect it, then bail out of there asap is nothing short of laughable and weird. If you did that then you'd be putting yourself in more suspicion should you be spotted running away from a dead body.

Again, most "normal" people would do what Lech did.

Then I am not a normal person.

I remember one time I was walking home, it was in winter and about 11 p.m, I was wearing a long coat with a hat, it was very cold and rain, there was a man walking in front of me when I entered an alley, the moment he heared me coming, he started to hurry .. and every now and then look behind him, at the end, he run like a rocket..

I will do the same... I will not care what other would think.

As I said, you can stay and look, it is your choice..

Rainbow°

Comment

I didn't say running away from a lying body...

you seem to ignore what I mean

When I am in a dark .. deep ... and narrow alley, that was known to be very dangerous as Paul said, at a very early hour, and see a woman lying on the ground that may be dead and then Noticing someone hurring towards me from the dark side, I will certainly run..

you can stay if you want.. not me

Rainbow°
              This is entirely plucked from between your buttocks, though, isn't it?

You've obviously never been in such a situation and have no real idea what you'd do or how you'd react. I've been in a very similar situation as this, although not with a dead body.

You just seem like an odd guy judging by your assumed reaction. If the street was so dark and dangerous, and Paul saw a man standing in the middle of the street, why didn't Paul run?

Absolute nonsense argument.

Comment

It's rather abundantly clear that it's the Lech-crew making up theories to suit their preferred ideas of the event. That's the whole problem here.

Nothing is suspicious about Lech whatsoever, unless you make up weird notions about him looking odd in a photograph. What utter tripe, lol.

The phantom killer again? Someone committed these murders, someone found the bodies. The fact that both Lech and Paul were on that street at similar times is surely evidence for the fact that this wasn't the middle-of-nowhere, and it was a street that was used by people on their way to work. Who is to say that another man didn't walk that street before Lech got there? They obviously bloody did, lol.
                You should have told Nichols that, you seem to know the roads and the movement there better than a prostitute

Rainbow°
                Last edited by Rainbow; 06-23-2017, 09:16 AM.

Comment

So what you say is , any murderer should don't care being spoted while he is in act, if he notice someone coming, he only need to step away and go to that person and tell him , come and look what Ive found over there..

that is enough to give him a life time innocence

Rainbow°
                  I have no idea what this means.

Comment

If I spoted a person in the dark alley standing where a still bleading murdered woman was, whome may still have movement in her chest too, at a very early hour of the morning, then yes , He will be my first suspect until proved innocent, did you managed to catch anyone else ? do you find it totally normal to find a person standing on a bleeding body ?!

and then , he didn't gave his exact true name, and gave a false statment to the policeman...

Rainbow°
                    The fact that Paul never ran away upon seeing Lech in the middle of a "dark and dangerous" street pretty much makes the rest of that seem like what it is: nonsense.

He never gave an incorrect name, he gave a name that he was obviously known by.

Comment

Then I am not a normal person.

I remember one time I was walking home, it was in winter and about 11 p.m, I was wearing a long coat with a hat, it was very cold and rain, there was a man walking in front of me when I entered an alley, the moment he heared me coming, he started to hurry .. and every now and then look behind him, at the end, he run like a rocket..

I will do the same... I will not care what other would think.

As I said, you can stay and look, it is your choice..

Rainbow°
                      The fact that you were following a bloke into an alley in a trench coat and a hat is a bit odd, tbh, lol.

People react differently, my friend. If I'm walking up a dark road at night and see a man/woman approaching on their own, I tend to cross over to the other side out of decency, to maybe put their mind at ease.

Again, I'll ask, why didn't Paul run away upon spotting a man in the middle of this dark and dangerous street? If Paul didn't give a toss, why should Lech?

Comment

He never gave an incorrect name, he gave a name that he was obviously known by.
                        Nonsense, and I challenge you to prove that.

Rainbow°
                        Last edited by Rainbow; 06-23-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

You should have told Nichols that, you seem to know the roads and the movement there better than a prostitute

Rainbow°
                          No idea what this means.

Comment

Nonsence, and I challenge you to prove that.

Rainbow°
                            Erm, he used the name "Cross," a name that could and would be connected to him via his father, not only that but his first given names "Charles Allen," not that it'd matter, since he eventually gave them his bloody address...lol.

Comment

Erm, he used the name "Cross," a name that could and would be connected to him via his father, not only that but his first given names "Charles Allen," not that it'd matter, since he eventually gave them his bloody address...lol.

Let me put it to you that way,

A prostiute will bring her client to the most private sections, that was the bloody idea behind the ripper murders..

Before a little time , the policemen who were patroling that area, said clearly, there wasn't a soul around there

Then suddenly, Paul was hurrying to his work when he spoted for the FIRST TIME, a woman and a man...

the woman was still bleeding and have some movement in her chest...

Who do you think did kill her ?

Rainbow°

Comment

Rainbow°

Then we can all be grateful that you are not a judge and I hope that you are never asked to sit on a jury!

You say that if you came upon a person standing next to a corpse he would be 'your first suspect until proven innocent.'

Cross wasn't just found next to a body. He actually called someone over (Paul.) If he was guilty he could have easily run or walked away. But he didn't, he stayed. He found a police officer and spoke to him. He attended the inquest. So nothing that Cross did made the police suspect him. Paul didn't think he was suspicious either.

'Do you find it normal to find a person standing on (I assume that you mean 'near') a bleeding body?'

Yes, because it happens all the time all over the world. People find bodies. It doesn't make everyone a murderer.

There's no real evidence that the body was still bleeding.

'He didn't give his exact true name.'

No he gave the one that he most likely used every day. This has been researched by David Orsam. It was very common for people to use names that they were not born with in those days. There is NOTHING suspicious there. He gained absolutely no advantage by doing so.

So, in your world, if a man found a body and gave the surname of his stepfather instead of his father you would give them life in prison?

Makes North Korea sound like Blackpool!
                                Last edited by Herlock Sholmes; 06-23-2017, 09:39 AM.
                                Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

Working...
                                X