Clear All

• wigngown
    replied
    Touché.

Leave a comment:

• Pierre
    replied
    Originally posted by Dane_F View Post
    For someone so busy you have ample time to post pages of text and even start new threads here.

The fact you are well over 2000 posts in less than a year would indicate you actually do have quite a bit of a personal interest in the case. The fact you are so interested in refuting the theory on Lechmere instead of doing the needed research also lends credence to this view.

I'm always reading here but just find little reason to delve into the bickering now instead spending my time digging for the interesting nuggets of information, but I thought this post especially humorous. For that I must congratulate you, it takes a bit for me to post now-a-days.
    Thanks, Dane F.

Best wishes, Pierre

Leave a comment:

• John G
    replied
    Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    GUT. You know nothing about how busy I am at work. The JtR-case is not my first priority. And I have no specific personal interest in it. For me Jack the Ripper is just a serial killer in the past. But naturally I will not spend time on this if I donīt have to. So I would like to get rid of the case as soon as possible. But given what I must do, we will have to wait a few months before I can tell you any news. And of course we will have to discuss - together - how such news should be reported to everyone.

Kind regards, Pierre
    "As soon as possible"? I'm assuming this statement is a typographical error, particularly as, to my mind, you give every impression of having virtually abandoned your theory/suspect.
    Last edited by John G; 07-28-2016, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Henry Flower
    replied
    Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
    I have started up threads with smart titles. Do your research.
    John, you might find the following procedure useful:

A) Find a reliable sane adult, with friends, maybe a job, who doesn't still live in mummy and daddy's house

B) Ask them to read the comment I've quoted above

C) When they've finished laughing, ask them whether or not someone who wasn't a total douchebag would write such a thing

You're welcome

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by Aldebaran View Post
    What the hail--since I'm about to get banned, anyway, might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb. John, just to prove to you I am a fair-minded gal, I did a search on the smart threads you might have started up. "Jack an alcoholic?" looked liked there might be plenty of food...er, drink...for thought there. so I gave it a shot. Here is a quote from John Wheat:

Brilliant! Yes, John, the deranged killer could certainly have done a better job when all is said and done. Neatness counts. Now, having imbibed of your wisdom, I find I have a hangover. Done with him.
    Considering a lot of serial killers have drink problems and I may well be right what's wrong with my assertion Jack would have been a functioning alcoholic etc.
    Last edited by John Wheat; 07-25-2016, 08:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• harry
    replied
    Why hypothesize? One shouldn't try to change the information that is already there,and it would be impossible to show how many persons could be implicated simply on account of being familiar with either the victims or the scenes of their deaths.

Leave a comment:

• Dane_F
    replied
    Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    GUT. You know nothing about how busy I am at work. The JtR-case is not my first priority. And I have no specific personal interest in it. For me Jack the Ripper is just a serial killer in the past. But naturally I will not spend time on this if I donīt have to. So I would like to get rid of the case as soon as possible. But given what I must do, we will have to wait a few months before I can tell you any news. And of course we will have to discuss - together - how such news should be reported to everyone.

Kind regards, Pierre
    For someone so busy you have ample time to post pages of text and even start new threads here.

The fact you are well over 2000 posts in less than a year would indicate you actually do have quite a bit of a personal interest in the case. The fact you are so interested in refuting the theory on Lechmere instead of doing the needed research also lends credence to this view.

I'm always reading here but just find little reason to delve into the bickering now instead spending my time digging for the interesting nuggets of information, but I thought this post especially humorous. For that I must congratulate you, it takes a bit for me to post now-a-days.
    Last edited by Dane_F; 07-25-2016, 02:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aldebaran
    replied
    What the hail--since I'm about to get banned, anyway, might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb. John, just to prove to you I am a fair-minded gal, I did a search on the smart threads you might have started up. "Jack an alcoholic?" looked liked there might be plenty of food...er, drink...for thought there. so I gave it a shot. Here is a quote from John Wheat:

I think Jack would have been a functioning alcoholic in as much as alcohol not effecting him too much while murdering except that some of his mutilation may have been effected by him being sloppy in some of the cutting with some of the C5.
    Brilliant! Yes, John, the deranged killer could certainly have done a better job when all is said and done. Neatness counts. Now, having imbibed of your wisdom, I find I have a hangover. Done with him.

Leave a comment:

• Aldebaran
    replied
    Whatever.
    Quoth the Smartie:
    I can think of many better ways of wasting my time. I can imagine a "smart title" of yours. "Jack Was Bad" comes to mind.

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by Henry Flower View Post
    Stupidest comment on stupid thread. Congratulations.
    Whatever.

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by Aldebaran View Post
    Oh yes? Would you care to explain what is preventing you from starting another *smart* thread with a *smart* title? If you think this one is so stupid, then why waste your time, given that you deem even the title stupid from the word "go", reading it?

Leave a comment:

• John Wheat
    replied
    Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    A truly worthy contribution.
    Better than clogging up the site with a crackpot theory.

Leave a comment:

• Henry Flower
    replied
    Stupid thread title. Stupid thread.
    Stupidest comment on stupid thread. Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• Aldebaran
    replied
    Oh yes? Would you care to explain what is preventing you from starting another *smart* thread with a *smart* title? If you think this one is so stupid, then why waste your time, given that you deem even the title stupid from the word "go", reading it?

Leave a comment:

• Fisherman
    replied
    A truly worthy contribution.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X