Kosminski and Victim DNA Match on Shawl - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the forum chatenor,

With all due respect, you can't expect someone will resume the whole controversy to you the moment you ask one of your first questions without you having gone through a minimum of homework. I'm probably as newbie as you are on this forum but read a bit before entering. Now if you want a quick idea, here a link to the book review which started the discussion with so many pages of interesting although sometimes repetitious comments.

Cheers,
    Hercule Poirot

Comment

• That's an excellent reply, Hercule; thank you.

Welcome to Casebook.

T-shirt Idea for the masses: "Wake Me Up When The Case Is Solved."

Best regards,
      Archaic

Comment

• T-shirt Idea for the masses: "Wake Me Up When The Case Is Solved."
        Maybe Belinda can get them made up!

But then I'd have to change my name to "Rip Van Winkle"
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
          Maybe Belinda can get them made up!

But then I'd have to change my name to "Rip Van Winkle"
          Hi Gut.

I thought of Belinda immediately!

Cheers,
          Archaic

Comment

• I take it because the souviner shop has now closed that all this shawl business has come to an end I'm just pleased it wasn't an attempt to extract money from the general public but a proper scientific investigation into the ripper murders.
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
              I take it because the souviner shop has now closed that all this shawl business has come to an end I'm just pleased it wasn't an attempt to extract money from the general public but a proper scientific investigation into the ripper murders.
              Lol thank god they finally solved the case!

Comment

• Originally posted by chastenor View Post
                I'm sorry, there are 120 pages of this and I got bored after about ten. Has anybody pointed out that even if the provenance of the shawl is reliable and even if Kosminski wanked over it, that doesn't prove that he was Jack the Ripper. Indeed, given the circumstances, it could be argued that it is more likely that Kosminski did wank over this prostitute's shawl than not. Plus, what is the consensus now about the diary? I have always thought that the evidence of the diary and Feldman's book was conclusive. Has anybody actually proved otherwise?
                This has been said 10,000 times. Now, 10,001. Thanks for not reading through the posts here and elsewhere.

Mike
                huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                  This has been said 10,000 times. Now, 10,001. Thanks for not reading through the posts here and elsewhere.

Mike
                  Don't you love people who admit "I can't be bothered to read it but has anyone said ...?"
                  G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                    I take it because the souviner shop has now closed that all this shawl business has come to an end I'm just pleased it wasn't an attempt to extract money from the general public but a proper scientific investigation into the ripper murders.
                    Yes so glad it wasn't just tacky money.
                    G U T

Comment

Don't you love people who admit "I can't be bothered to read it but has anyone said ...?"
                      Love them. Actually, I can't stand helpless people who don't do a little honest work before they ask others for help. It's probably because it's so noticeable these days in Asia where men (especially) can't do anything for themselves...I mean, nothing.

Mike
                      huh?

Comment

• It's probably because it's so noticeable these days in Asia where men (especially) can't do anything for themselves...I mean, nothing.

You won't find any Kosminskis in Asia.

Comment

Yes so glad it wasn't just tacky money.
                          That's right it was never about the money when a builder teams up with a scientist to solve a 125 year old murder mystery they can only be doing it for the benefit of the general public it's just a shame they didn't have the time to buy a calculator and get the maths side of it correct.
                          Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• I might have missed it but has Mr Edwards issued an apology yet I think he should do a lot of people who might have had a lot to offer to this case have been put of and will never contribute purely because of this book.

Comment

• ISnt that because the DNA fiasco has just been a storm in a tea cup?

The answer to the JtR puzzle is about to unfold..and should be followed this week on facebook as it happens live…

The 'definitively ascertain fact' is going to be resolved…coming soon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
                                ISnt that because the DNA fiasco has just been a storm in a tea cup?

The answer to the JtR puzzle is about to unfold..and should be followed this week on facebook as it happens live…

The 'definitively ascertain fact' is going to be resolved…coming soon..
                                More details how can I find it on Facebook please

Comment

Working...
                                X