X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    That was a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad reply

You and other delegates on their way to the next ripper conference !
    You’re not a master of witty dialogue are you, Trevor. After trotting out one platitude that reveals a rather limited imagination, you resort to trying it again, visually this time. Can’t you for once in your life think or write something original. You just repeat the same old thing over and again. You remind me of that old aphorism, “Blessed are those who run in circles for they shall be known as wheels.”

And, of course, you still avoid addressing anything meaningful. Maybe nobody notices. Or, more likely, cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carol View Post
      Hi pinkmoon,

Please tell us why? Has it something to do with one of the model dinosaurs decorating the little park around the Crystal Palace?

Carol

P.S. Thought it was about time someone answered all your little posts. I guess everyone else thinks you're joking, but I know you wouldn't do that. Anyone who believes in the Loch Ness Monster has my vote.
      Hi Carol my post is serious and sums up this whole situation no joke this time just serious I will keep posting this message till it sinks in and people can then realise how the d.n.a came to be on the shawl like I said before this is serious.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• This is not true because the shawl couldn't have been at any of the murder sites.
        Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Garry Wroe

Forgive me if I don't waste any more time responding to your attempts at self-justification. I doubt anyone else is very interested, but if anyone is, they will already have ample basis to reach a judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Errata View Post
            That's my logic. It is flawed. It's what I got. It's what we all got. I would love nothing more than to kind a reason to exclude Kosminski. I feel for him. I get him. I feel like I know what he went through. The man spent his life in a living hell, and I can't change that. But I would protect him from the indignity of being a suspect if I could. But I can't. One cannot prove a negative. So I'm attached in a way I should not be for a scholar. I think we all are. And I don't think admitting that is a bad thing. But we are all trying to force information to fit, because if the information fit naturally, the crime would have been solved. And not by the discovery of some errant shawl, but the cops at the time. Probably (and sadly) before Mary Kelly was butchered.
            Actaully I agree with that to some extent…I think even though I see him as a good suspect I have a lot of sympathy for Aaron if he was the ripper..His life was destroyed by a bizarre illness over which he had no control.. And these woman died because of a bizarre illness.. not what people want to hear?

Perhaps the need to find someone more evil. Someone we can hate for what he did is one of the reasons so many are resistant to Aaron as a Suspect. Most of us don't wish to feel sorry for Jack the Ripper

And if you conclude Aaron may have been, then god help his internal pain of what he did for so long.. Schizophrenia is a terrible debilitating illness..

Yours Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulB View Post
              Why don't you get out your ouija board and ask Sir Robert Anderson, he's the one who seems to have thought "Kosminski" was Jack the Ripper, and since he possesssed more information than you do, that's a question he may well be able to answer.

Did Jack the Ripper have anatomical skills? I rather thought the jury was still out on that one.
              Please do not mention ouija boards again in case some one tries it and then publishes a book claiming case closed .

Comment

• None of this is true because the shawl couldn't have been at any of the murder sites.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                  Please do not mention ouija boards again in case some one tries it and then publishes a book claiming case closed .
                  They already have. Pam Ball.

ell, maybe she didn't claim case closed.

Comment

• The thing that worries me about the shawl is that the lunatic Fringe havnt arrived yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theagenes View Post
                      New evidence was presented by Jari and Edwards...
                      Something presumed by its author as evidence has been presented, nothing more.
                      Best Wishes,
                      Hunter

When evidence is not to be had, theories abound. Even the most plausible of them do not carry conviction- London Times Nov. 10.1888

Comment

• None of this is true because the shawl couldn't have been at any of the murder sites.

Comment

None of this is true because the shawl couldn't have been at any of the murder sites.
                          "Couldn't have been".

So, it's absolutly impossible. That's what your saying, right?

Wait....were you there? Were you actually AT all the murder sites in 1888? I mean, for you state it as FACT that the shawl wasn't there....and COULD NOT have been there..... I mean, I know it was dark. Could you have missed it? I want to trust your keen eyesight and powers of observation, but, I'm going to need just a bit more. But, if you were there.....why not just tell us!? WHO was Jack the Ripper?

Unless you've information I've not come across, there's been no difinitive dating of the shawl that places it's manufacture after 1888. I've seen that written....then refuted. Thus, that matter seems unsettled.

Far fetched as I think this whole 'shawl' business is...... I'm impressed that you not only have the conviction to state that it "couldn't have been at any of the murder sites", but that you feel compelled to post the same sentence over and over again as if it's some sort of performance art. But then, maybe you're also mumbling it under your breath, screaming it in public places, shouting it in your sleep. If that's the case, I think you may want to talk to someone...in person, that is. Not on the forum.

Comment

The thing that worries me about the shawl is that the lunatic Fringe havnt arrived yet.
                            For God's sake, don't WORRY! I can assure you, it WILL BE OKAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
                              Actaully I agree with that to some extent…I think even though I see him as a good suspect I have a lot of sympathy for Aaron if he was the ripper..His life was destroyed by a bizarre illness over which he had no control.. And these woman died because of a bizarre illness.. not what people want to hear?

Perhaps the need to find someone more evil. Someone we can hate for what he did is one of the reasons so many are resistant to Aaron as a Suspect. Most of us don't wish to feel sorry for Jack the Ripper

And if you conclude Aaron may have been, then god help his internal pain of what he did for so long.. Schizophrenia is a terrible debilitating illness..

Yours Jeff
                              This is an interesting post, Jeff. One that caused me to stop and think about "Jack" in way that I've not done previously. It occurs to me that from my earliest exposure to the murders (my early teens), I've always, on a somewhat subconsious level - felt that the killer was someone to be pitied. I suppose that upon reading the details of the murders my young impressionable mind formed an opinion: these crimes were committed by someone whose life was a hell.

Even now, the murders strike not as the work of someone evil, but of someone who was very, very sick.

Obviously, this is something quite subjective. I'm curious if others feel the same way.

Comment

• It can't be fraud because ripperology has the lowest standard of proof in naming suspects in history. This is the norm.

Got to go...Trevor has sent his dog after me.
                                Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                                M. Pacana

Comment

Working...
                                X