X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Guys

Just noticed your posts…

Its been a long hard few months here…and I have a very sexy young Cat singing down stairs as we finally have the house starting to look like a home after the winter floods..

Then ew have a couple of glasses of wine

So please let me reply tomorrow…a few people have pointed out privately that I appear to have mellowed….

Its just called getting old…but feeling young

Jeff

Comment

• wealth

Hello Jeff. Thanks.

"They are, you only require an A to Z. Perhaps we should all chip in and send a copy?"

But I should think that, with his new found wealth, Mr. Edwards could afford to buy his own copy?

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• Originally posted by mickreed View Post
        And in fact has just tweeted:

Comment

• deal

Hello Mabuse.

"The big issue is that he should not have been at the crime scene. The evidence we currently have suggests he could not have been there. He was stationed miles away.

There is actually no evidence that the shawl was at the crime scene either! It is conspicuous by its absence in the list of Eddowes' clothing."

Great summary. Once these are properly addressed, I'll be glad to deal.

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
            I get the feeling this is what is important to JL?

Comment

• Kos

Hello Simon.

"Get a grip."

Addressed to Kosminski, perhaps? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• correct

Hello WW.

"Edward Stow"

You spelled his name correctly. You know him then?

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

• None of this is true because the shawl could never have been at any of the murder sites.
                  Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                    Hello Simon.

"Get a grip."

Addressed to Kosminski, perhaps? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                    LC
                    Cheers Lynn

Comment

• Hi Lynn,

You are seriously wicked.

Addressed to Kosminski? Not specifically, yet remarkably apropos.

It's like the old story—

We call our budgerigar Onan because he keeps spilling his seed.

Regards,

Simon
                      Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debra A View Post
                        I get the feeling this is what is important to JL?
                        Not really what I was hoping for, certainly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom_Wescott View Post
                          But the "I've proved the Ripper's identity beyond doubt" days should now be behind us. Or don't you agree?
                          And that's all some of us are complaining about. Frankly I'm astounded that prominent participants in this discussion, including people who've written some of the very best books on this topic, seem to be saying things along the lines of 'what's wrong with believing stuff and saying it loudly?', to which the answer is 'bugger all', but that is not what RE is saying.

If he said, 'Look, here's my theory, and here's how I arrive it', then that's fine. But he's not. He's saying, unambiguously, 'I have cracked this case'. And I've seen him in interviews saying it even more strongly to the effect that anyone who disagrees is a bigot or an idiot.

That says to me that the bloke is not to be taken seriously.
                          Mick Reed

Whatever happened to scepticism?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
                            Not really what I was hoping for, certainly.
                            I can understand why pioneering a never before used technique (because of vial sample loss) to isolate and remove single cells, fixed on a slide, by laser, and then get a usable DNA sequence from one of them is more his priority to be recognised for, to be honest.
                            Last edited by Debra A; 09-24-2014, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Hi Mick,

Tread carefully.

Take a look at who is mentioned in RE's acknowledgements.

Regards,

Simon
                              Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

• I don't think Jari set out to be the man who named JTR. He wasn't aware how famous the mystery was and was surprised by the widespread interest.

Comment

Working...
                                X