• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Maybe a chopper!
    Touche! :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iannocenti View Post
      Pfffft,
      I believe badger tamers did not frequent Whitechapel of 1888 and the mtdna has proven no M&S Y fronts were harmed.
      Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong they are primark
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong they are primark
        Ha! You've cracked it!
        The only Primark store in 1888 was just off Hanbury St and the CCTV of the time (sketch artist hidden amongst the shawls on display) captured the guy with the dapper 'tashe and sideburns whose picture is linked to the new book.

Well done Sir.
        Do turn off the lights when you rightfully close this site.

:-)

Comment

Just wait till the lunatic Fringe turn up.
          The lunatic fringe won't accept it, because the suspect is Kosminski, and the lunatic fringe will not give any credence to evidence that supports a legit police suspect, because that would mean that at least a few police administrators were not hell bent on covering everything up.

No, the damage will come because the vast majority out there will assume the case is solved, will lose interest in new books and research, and worst of all, might discover old documents in a chest somewhere and not think they're important because the Ripper's identity is known.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• bottom

Hello Tom. Thanks.

"I won't rest until I get to the bottom of this."

Umm, bottom of what? My bottom?

I'm out of here. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• To Jeff

Wild speculation?

You mean like a shawl that's really a tablecloth, that belonged to a victim, well, no, to her murderer, that ended up in the possession of a policeman with no connection to the crime, and though it contained semen was never washed, and has DNA on it not only to the victim but to a suspect too--without any kind of peer reviewed check of the, eh, science?

What's that? Sensible speculation?

The 'Seaman's Home' theory is by Evans and Rumbelow in their 2006 masterwork.

Your objection that a Gentile could never be mistaken or misrecalled for a Jew does not hold up when deadling with the deteriorating, self-serving memory lapses of Sir Robert Anderson by the late 1900's.

You do not seem to be aware that in a 1908 interview he confused the pipes from the Kelly and McKenzie murders, and got it wrong as to why it was broken.

More appallingly this Tory reactionary blamed the Liberal Home Secretary, William Harcourt, for giving him a hard time over the Whitechapel murders. He has confused the Liberal Home Sec. from the previous govt. with Henry Matthews from the Tory govt. of 1888?!

A police officer who is capable of that kind of that kind of hopeless, biased error--of confusing political parties, ministers, years, and governments in one hit--is more than easily capable of substituting Sadler, a Gentile, for Kosminski, a Jew. after all, both were no-account proles.

This is a point made devastatingly by the late Phillip Sudgen in the update of his book.

Plus William Grant was reportedly affirmed to by [almost certainly] Lawende at the very moment that Anderson first begins to speak of the un-named Kosminski in the extant record (there is as yet no mention of a witness).

As usual it is Macnaghten who first introduced the notion of a witness to Kosminski, his fictitious beat cop. This appeared in Griffiths in 1898.

In 1907 Sims wrote about the cop checking on the suspect, but he had onyl seen asn outline.

By 1910, in the magazine version--and only in a footnote--Anderson self-servingly mentioned a Hebrew witness who refused to testify.

I think Swanson asked for clarification and Anderson provided further details, sincerely misrecalling the Seaman's Home as the Seaside Home.

Comment

• Hi,

Well that didnt happen after "The Final Solution," the "Diary" and all the other suspect books. I think you are worrying over nothing.

Best wishes.

Comment

Ha! You've cracked it!
                  The only Primark store in 1888 was just off Hanbury St and the CCTV of the time (sketch artist hidden amongst the shawls on display) captured the guy with the dapper 'tashe and sideburns whose picture is linked to the new book.

Well done Sir.
                  Do turn off the lights when you rightfully close this site.

:-)
                  We are the new Holmes and Watson.
                  Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• cornball

Hello Christer. Thanks.

Yawn, yes I get it--a cornball social science text.

Leave off the discussion? Gladly. But not to save my position--just to let my laughter abate.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

• right

HelloJon.Bloodyright.Internetisexpensive.Cheers.LC

Comment

We are the new Holmes and Watson.
                        You know what, I believe you're right!
                        With your skills in wild speculation coupled with my knack of making things up, the world of crime solving is our oyster!
                        Bring on the next case whilst I open up our JtR 'authentic Primark Y front shop'.

Just please don't mention shawls, mtDNA or daisies. I've read enough nonsense about them to last a lifetime.

Comment

Pfffft,
                          I believe badger tamers did not frequent Whitechapel of 1888 and the mtdna has proven no M&S Y fronts were harmed.
                          Ah, Y-fronts - I remember them. What joy, compared to the rubbish I seem to have to put with over here.

When, as Edwards postulates (read 'says with certainty'), Amos moved from Y to H division undercover, did his pants become H-fronts?

The last few posts have been the least amusing of most of the past 3000.

And, for the first time in my life - LOL.
                          Mick Reed

Whatever happened to scepticism?

Comment

• comments

Hello Jeff. IF one concedes Sadler, it still does not touch Wirtkofsky and Loewenheim.

Love to hear your comments.

1. They were both Jewish.

2. The ID took place in a home.

3. The suspect was said to have a deep hatred of women.

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

• [QUOTE=mickreed;310873]Ah, Y-fronts - I remember them. What joy, compared to the rubbish I seem to have to put with over here.

When, as Edwards postulates (read 'says with certainty'), Amos moved from Y to H division undercover, did his pants become H-fronts?

The last few posts have been the least amusing of most of the past 3000.

And, for the first time in my life - LOL.[/QUOTE
                              More details about my forth coming book in various threads in pub talk .

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                                Hello Tom. Thanks.

"I won't rest until I get to the bottom of this."

Umm, bottom of what? My bottom?

I'm out of here. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                                LC
                                Amos Simpson, as a true Englishman, would never have said 'my bottom'. He'd have said 'My Arse' as in 'Me in Mitre Square - my arse!'

And Lynn, that's 4 lines - has there been a DNA mutation?
                                Mick Reed

Whatever happened to scepticism?

Comment

Working...
                                X