X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI Kosminski?

What a handsome lad.

AI has no imagination.
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

This is the wrong Kominski. This is his cousin Heathcliff Kosminski..

Comment

I love AI but this is not how it should be used. Junk in = Junk out.

1) The user assumes the killer was Kosminksi - AI has not helped him reach that conclusion. It is his own. ChatGPT for example is very matter of fact that we don't know and most likely never will know the Ripper's identity
        2) Midjourney only acts on prompts you write. Now, it can take uploads and make various interpretations of those images, but you cannot use multiple images to do this in any intelligent, scientific way to get a composite

Still, it makes vaguely interesting clickbait. I clicked it.
        Author of 'Jack the Ripper: Threads' out now on Amazon > UK | USA | CA | AUS
        JayHartley.com

Comment

So Johnny Depp in "From Hell" movie was not that far away from resembling the real Jack The Ripper

The Baron

Comment

Originally posted by The Baron View Post
            So Johnny Depp in "From Hell" movie was not that far away from resembling the real Jack The Ripper

The Baron
            Yup. It's Johnny. Heavily doused with Dior's Sauvage and sporting a $600 haircut from Severin Klosowski's salon. AI nailed him at last.

Comment

Wow! So A- Koz was hot stuff?!

I somehow doubt that anyone who looked like that would need to indulge in excessive solitary vices, but each to their own!

Comment

The only problem is its highly unlikely Kosminski was the Ripper.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                  The only problem is its highly unlikely Kosminski was the Ripper.
                  Many will disagree with you John.

steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Many will disagree with you John.

steve
                    That doesn't stop me being right.

Comment

That doesn't stop me being right.
                      Or wrong

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post

Or wrong

Steve
                        Fair point Steve. Although I find it hard to believe that Kosminski was the Ripper.

Comment

It is not about what we 136 years later believe John, its about all the circumstances that made Kosminski a strong suspect, which we may not know everyithing about, and the identification of him by an eyewitness.

I realy don't see we have any other suspect, I mean none, zero.

Bury is a person of interest for sure, but there is no direct evidence against him that connects him to the crimes, and if Mckenzie was a ripper victim too, and she very well might have been, then Bury is not the Ripper.

And why the hell a mentally ill person from Whitechapel, who roamed the streets hearing voices in his head, couldn't have been the ripper?!

The Baron

Comment

Originally posted by The Baron View Post
                            It is not about what we 136 years later believe John, its about all the circumstances that made Kosminski a strong suspect, which we may not know everyithing about, and the identification of him by an eyewitness.

I realy don't see we have any other suspect, I mean none, zero.

Bury is a person of interest for sure, but there is no direct evidence against him that connects him to the crimes, and if Mckenzie was a ripper victim too, and she very well might have been, then Bury is not the Ripper.

And why the hell a mentally ill person from Whitechapel, who roamed the streets hearing voices in his head, couldn't have been the ripper?!

The Baron
                            Why would any prostitute go with a man who ate from the gutter? Also if Kosminski was mentally ill, babling etc wouldn't that put off prostitutes. Im pretty sure Kosminski is suspected of being a schizophrenic. There are more often than not tell tale signs that would likely put off prostitutes who would likely be more vigilant as the Ripper murders continued. Also I don't believe the Police knew what they were dealing with maybe the mentally ill Jewish Kosminski was what the Police expected the Ripper to be? Rather than the ordinary looking man he probably was. And another thing I think one incident has clouded a lot of people as to how largely docile Kosminski seems to have been.

Comment

Why would any prostitute go with a man who ate from the gutter? Also if Kosminski was mentally ill, babling etc wouldn't that put off prostitutes. Im pretty sure Kosminski is suspected of being a schizophrenic. There are more often than not tell tale signs that would likely put off prostitutes who would likely be more vigilant as the Ripper murders continued. Also I don't believe the Police knew what they were dealing with maybe the mentally ill Jewish Kosminski was what the Police expected the Ripper to be? Rather than the ordinary looking man he probably was. And another thing I think one incident has clouded a lot of people as to how largely docile Kosminski seems to have been.
                              With all due respect John, your views appear to be based on Sugden's arguments, things have moved on alot since then.

The descriptions of him eating from gutters are from February 1891.
                              We know that attack was not his first and that the first attack was some 6 years previous, that is clear from the committal papers.
                              We also know that he appeared in court in December 1889.
                              One report Lloyds Weekly, suggests that his brother spoke for him. However, the part verbatim report in City Press, clearly indicates he in fact spoke for himself and did not it seems appear abnormal in his behaviour.
                              We really have no idea how he was in 1888.

But each to his own John.

Comment

Working...
                              X