George Chapman colorized pic vs. Composite Drawings of Jack the Ripper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Chapman colorized pic vs. Composite Drawings of Jack the Ripper

The first Image is from a post from a link from this very thread of a colorized picture of George Chapman. The second and third pictures are composites created at various times based on surviving witnesses testimonies. I'm putting this here because honestly they all look like Chapman. What do you all think?

Chapman, Mercury, and the nightmare vision when a character from 'Guess Who' comes to life and starts a murderous campaign...
    Thems the Vagaries.....

Comment

I’d go for Inspector Clouseau for the third one.
      Regards

Herlock

“All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

“Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

Comment

The middle one looks like he is from the village people. And is it me but is the third guy wearing a very modern looking hat?
        Best Regards,

Tristan

Comment

Originally posted by Losmandris View Post
          The middle one looks like he is from the village people. And is it me but is the third guy wearing a very modern looking hat?
          His hat does look quite modern.

It also looks like he may have one of Christian's curly piglets draped around his shoulders!

Comment

Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post
            I’d go for Inspector Clouseau for the third one.
            If it was Clouseau, he probably killed them in a "rit of fealous jage".

Comment

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post

If it was Clouseau, he probably killed them in a "rit of fealous jage".

Regards

Herlock

“All conspiracy theories are the product of the subconscious attempt of an ignorant yet creative mind to counteract the fear of the unknown with the tales of fantasy.” Abhijit Naskar.

“Conspiracy theorists, she knew, were paranoid by definition, and usually with good reason - they were indeed being watched, largely because they were standing on an upturned bucket, haranguing the sheeple with their wingnut delusions.” Mick Herron.

”The most confused you will ever get is when you try to convince your heart and spirit of something your mind knows is a lie.” Shannon L. Alder.

Comment

Originally posted by clark2710 View Post
                The first Image is from a post from a link from this very thread of a colorized picture of George Chapman. The second and third pictures are composites created at various times based on surviving witnesses testimonies. I'm putting this here because honestly they all look like Chapman. What do you all think?
                Ah, that third one is Wilson, from Home Improvements.

https://youtu.be/7aPa0cOrpwI
                Regards, Jon S.

Comment

I see a Windsor Davies & Tom Selleck love child in 3

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 20.46.23.png
Views:	127
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	755570 Click image for larger version

Name:	a4ee6553d890948c012a18a602f4ca30.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	755571
                  "When the legend becomes fact... print the legend"
                  - The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (1962)

Comment

Working...
                  X