Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mary Kelly really WAS a prostitute....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MsWeatherwax View Post
    Accusing three senior Police officials of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice WHILE IN OFFICE, and of literally allowing a brutal, sadistic killer to get off scott free =

Naming actual suspect who was enabled by the above conspiracy =

Some bizarre ethics going on there, I'm afraid.
    Ever hear of The Cleveland Street Scandal!

Same officials minus Warren who resigned in 1888.
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
      Give the Hutchinson threads a break, Jon; you're not very good at them.
      The only opportunity for Hutchinson to have noticed anything other than a dark figure in a coat occurred as Astrakhan allegedly walked past him outside the pub at the corner of Fashion Street.
      As previously mentioned,the original statement had the wrong pub.

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
        Strike-outs are not uncommon in witness statements, they certainly do not reflect on the witness any more than the recorder.
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

That doesn't seem to be based on anything other than your own errant guesswork (and I suspect unfamiliarity with the physical location). The only opportunity for Hutchinson to have noticed anything other than a dark figure in a coat occurred as Astrakhan allegedly walked past him outside the pub at the corner of Fashion Street.
          Considering your entire theory is subjective errant guesswork, I would have thought I was in good company.
          Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Indeed, DJA.

Hutchinson had obviously said "Ten Bells" initially, but then realised - or had it pointed it out to him - that the pub in question was not on the Commercial/Fashion Street intersection.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickerman View Post
              Strike-outs are not uncommon in witness statements, they certainly do not reflect on the witness any more than the recorder.
              That is a BIG mistake,given all the detail supplied.

The other worry is that it was not initialed.

Seems likely that Hutchinson knew Mary Kelly from her "gay house" days.

Comment

Considering your entire theory is subjective errant guesswork, I would have thought I was in good company.
                Go away.

Just for a bit (?).

Comment

Indeed, DJA.

Hutchinson had obviously said "Ten Bells" initially, but then realised - or had it pointed it out to him - that the pub in question was not on the Commercial/Fashion Street intersection.
                  Ten Bell actually.

The correction was not in Badham or Hutchinson's handwriting and a different pen was used.

Comment

That is a BIG mistake,given all the detail supplied.

The other worry is that it was not initialed.

Seems likely that Hutchinson knew Mary Kelly from her "gay house" days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labouchere_Amendment
                    Given the suggested 'trade' of Hutchinson as a groom, and the story that about three years prior Kelly lived in a house in Breezers Hill where the proprietor had stables at Romford, we have the potential for a connection as he apparently claimed.
                    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Ten Bell actually.

The correction was not in Badham or Hutchinson's handwriting and a different pen was used.
                      The correction doesn't "indicate" anything, except for the conspiracy theorists.

Have you compared the correction to Abberline's hand?
                      Last edited by Wickerman; 09-04-2016, 06:55 PM.
                      Regards, Jon S.

Comment

please share with us the source which indicates what Hutchinson's "life work" was.
                        As Toppy was in full employment and not known to have military training,perhaps we might re examine sailor Hutchinson.

Several years ago "Lechmere" conducted some interesting research.
                        There was a child in the Hutchinson household that could not be explained.

His parents actually lived in Primrose Street.

That is an extension of Hanbury Street and Spital Square.

Comment

Have you compared the correction to Abberline's hand?
                          Yes I have.
                          Last edited by DJA; 09-04-2016, 07:12 PM. Reason: Struck out "as mentioned".

Comment

The correction doesn't "indicate" anything
                            In your very unvaluable opinion perhaps, but what it actually "indicates" is that Hutchinson slipped up. Innocently or otherwise is for you to decide, but the mistake was obviously his.

Comment

As Toppy was in full employment and not known to have military training,perhaps we might re examine sailor Hutchinson.
                              Having a military appearance only means he looked after himself, kept himself tidy, a well groomed groom I suppose...
                              Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Given the suggested 'trade' of Hutchinson as a groom, and the story that about three years prior Kelly lived in a house in Breezers Hill where the proprietor had stables at Romford, we have the potential for a connection as he apparently claimed.
                                Are you suggesting that Hutchinson lived with Carthy and that they had stables at Romford?

Comment

Working...
                                X