No announcement yet.

Innocent, By George!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this JTR suspect is too clown like and too obvious, it's a bit like Spring Heeled Jack

this is the bloke the police arrested and was told to clear off..... a nandy dandy gent from the West End, scaring women for a laugh, i think there was about 3 of them, this was talked about here years ago.

Comment

• BBC genome project

Hello Greg, Richard. Here is a link.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• date

Hello (again) Greg, Richard. Here is an update from last autumn. As you can see, it should be available any day now.

Navigating the BBC's Broadcast History My dad is a physicist, working in quantum field theory, and he introduced me to the work of Richard Feynman at a very early age....

Cheers.
        LC
        Last edited by lynn cates; 01-10-2012, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
          Re: the last part, it's the baby with the bathwater, isn't it? The logic of what you stated in the first part is summarily dismissed because Hutch has already been convicted in a few minds. That is why I don't argue with them anymore. They are no longer capable of seeing things as a big picture and instead, object to every component of a really reasonable, and absolutely more valid argument, because it doesn't fit in with their condemnation based on gut feeling.
          Mike
          Mike, it's really a pity Fairclough didn't write on Kosminski.
          You would have beautiful pics and trustworthy traditions that would, of course, be beyond question - thanks to their impeccable provenance.

Dvvvv
          Last edited by DVV; 01-10-2012, 07:55 PM. Reason: je fais comme je veux, compris ?

Comment

• By the way, Caroline and Mike, since Fairclough (that excellent chap) chose to support Maybrick, that means he quickly disbelieved Reg (as Abberline quickly disbelieved Hutch), right ?

Don't tell me Jack resembled Astrakhan Man, Sir Randolph and Maybrick at the same time, that won't do.

Dvvvv
            Last edited by DVV; 01-10-2012, 08:53 PM. Reason: I thoughtlessly wrote it first in Coptic

Comment

• Hutch saw Astro...!

Hello (again) Greg, Richard. Here is an update from last autumn. As you can see, it should be available any day now.
              Again, excellent Lynn. This could do much to clear up the Topping/Hutch identity crisis...

Don't tell me Jack resembled Astrakhan Man, Sir Randolph and Maybrick at the same time, that won't do.
              Good point DVV although it may only be Astro-Randolph and Maybrick...

So this is our Astro-Man! Is that a horseshoe pin by any chance?

Greg
              Attached Files

Comment

• It's obviously Sir Randolph reading the Maybrick diary, pic taken by Faircluff on 12 Nov 1928 in order to celebrate Toppy's coming forward.

Comment

• Lynn and Phil will soon see a knife behind the moustache, I foresee.

Comment

• waxing bold

Hello David. No, that is where his "Clubman's" is stored.

I do NOT think Lord Randolph was Astrakan man. I reserve that honour for General Francis Millen.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

• juste quidinge

You are Millen-biased, that's why.
                      Phil is not.

Comment

• Thoroughly modern Millen.

Hello David. Are you suggesting I'm a Millenaire? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                        LC

Comment

• Originally posted by DVV View Post
                          Mike, it's really a pity Fairclough didn't write on Kosminski.
                          You would have beautiful pics and trustworthy traditions that would, of course, be beyond question - thanks to their impeccable provenance.
                          The beauty of it all is, I didn't read Fairclough and don't want to. There are way too many connections between Topping and the witness (never a suspect) to even have to include his work. Of course there is because they are one.

Mike
                          huh?

Comment

• The beauty of it all is, I didn't read Fairclough and don't want to.
                            Wise enough, it's rubbish.
                            But then you sure have read a serious study that seriously take into account Reg's story. Title, please ?

There are way too many connections between Topping and the witness (never a suspect) to even have to include his work. Mike
                            Congrats, Mike.
                            For the record, we can't even fix Toppy in Whitechapel 1888, let alone where he would have known Kelly 3 years before.
                            So what exactly are these "too many connections", Mike ?

Dvvvv
                            Last edited by DVV; 01-11-2012, 10:30 AM. Reason: malt in my coffee

Comment

• I would suggest that he exaggerated in saying he knew Kelly for three years and this goes for whoever Hutchinson was - I have given reasons for this before - she moved from place to place over the whole of the East End.
                              Fairclough nor anyone else need not believe that anyone looking like Randolph Churchill did it, to still believe Reg. Hutchinson did not see any crime committed - he said he saw Kelly with someone. If he did he may have exaggerated his appearance and may have himself been the victim of recreated memory based on the popular hysteria that prevailed then.
                              Fairclough is perfectly entitled to reject the person seen by Hutchinson as the culprit. It doesn't detract from the alleged sighting one iota.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                                Caz,

Re: the last part, it's the baby with the bathwater, isn't it? The logic of what you stated in the first part is summarily dismissed because Hutch has already been convicted in a few minds. That is why I don't argue with them anymore. They are no longer capable of seeing things as a big picture and instead, object to every component of a really reasonable, and absolutely more valid argument, because it doesn't fit in with their condemnation based on gut feeling.

Mike
                                no not at all, this is maybe because your ``alternate`` arguements aren't strong enough, this isn't your fault, it's the witnesses that you quote that are at fault...i would never try to build up a suspect profile based on Cox, Lewis and Kennedy, because these women aren't to be trusted.

in fact with me it's totally the opposite, i'm desperatly looking for someone else to call JTR, because to be honest, i favour G.Chapman and i always have

so why do i talk so much about GH ?..because quite simply; it's interesting, plus others do too, so there you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X