The Times report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DVV View Post
    So Hutch walked into the yard, but unlike Mary Cox, who stated that there was no light nor noise in MK's room, he is very elusive about what he saw or did not see there.
    A definitely puzzling witness.

Amitiés
    DVV
    Who says Hutch walked INTO the yard?
    Mary Cox's statement is fine and so is Elizabeth Praters' trouble is nobody took the trouble to lurk long enough to hear the bit between the singin' and the silence!!! (If that was relevant of course!!)
    'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Hello Suzi,
      according to Hutch himself (The Times and more clearly The Star, 14 nov), who apparently said: "I went up the court and stayed there a couple of minutes."
      Clear enough, I believe.
      But I made a mistake stating that Hutch did not say anything about the situation there, because he also said, like Mrs Cox, that there was no light nor noise.
      Apologies.
      DVV

Comment

Hello Suzi,
        according to Hutch himself (The Times and more clearly The Star, 14 nov), who apparently said: "I went up the court and stayed there a couple of minutes."
        Clear enough, I believe.
        But I made a mistake stating that Hutch did not say anything about the situation there, because he also said, like Mrs Cox, that there was no light nor noise.
        Apologies.
        DVV

Comment

Working...
        X