Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unqualified People Here !

Originally posted by Dan Norder View Post
    And if some person trying to treat her as a genius while ignoring that she can't get basic facts about the case right (she thinks Polly Nichols' body was found under a tarp -- 'nuff said).
    She never told such a rubbish ! (Polly Nichols Pfff ! The tarp was found under the tag ! Even a donkey knows that ! ) S. Herfort knows perfectly her subject that's why she disturbs few tiny brains...

EXHIBITED in museum = ACCREDITED in world

BANISHED from a nazi website = WELL DONE for her ! WELL DONE !

The experts who work with them are very important (interpol, ex commissioner of Paris and expert criminologist, qualified by the european parliament !) Do you know what does it mean ? I don't waste my time with frustrated retired people full of hatred against brillant and young foreigners !

END OF THIS CHAPTER ! You can tell all what you want, nothing's true about her work. You don't speak french !

I SEE NO ONE ARGUMENT HERE... ONLY XENOPHOBIA !

All you don't speak french and a great average of you are worther than the KKK itself ! Racists and unable to speak the language they badly criticize ! What a cocktail of idiots !

Comment

Rubbishes & Nonsense

Originally posted by DVV View Post
      Don't you know about Indian shoes in Hanbury Street? The double life of John Pizer? The tarpaulin in Buck's Row? And what about the magical powers of Commissioner Warren? Hmmm?
      Hello Sophie, it's Jack, and I wish you were around...
      Love is all, but...
      Sorry for my broken english,
      David (aka Fu Manchu)
      ALL THESE RUBBISHES ARE NOT IN THE BOOK OF SOPHIE HERFORT !
      THESE WORDS ARE WRITTEN BY A STUPID DETRACTOR, MENTALLY ILL !

If you're enough stupid to believe that !

Comment

Why don't you just shut your mouth ? IF YOU DO IGNORE THE HERFORT'S THEORY !

Originally posted by Uncle Jack View Post
        You don't seem to have a high opinion of this site Strong. Makes me wonder if you joined just for arguments sake. I am new, like yourself, but you are not going very far to gain friends here....
        ARE YOU HERE TO GAIN FRIENDS ? OH POOR ! DON'T MAKE YOUR OWN CASE A GENERALITY, PLEASE AND ...
        OPEN WIDELY YOUR EARS, DONKEY :

ARGUMENTS SHOULD BE THE ONLY WAY TO RECOGNIZE AN OPINION... BUT FROM THE START ALL KIND OF RUBBISHES ARE SAID ABOUT A THEORY THAT NO ONE IS ABLE TO READ IN FRENCH ON THIS WEBSITE !

The best you have is to shut your mouth if you ignore all about the research proposed by Sophie Herfort !
        I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN ! (MESSAGE FOR ALL) !

She Strong (reader and sympathiser )

Comment

Hi Strong. And welcome to the discussion. You have had a pretty rough reception here, but then you come on a lttle strong.

I don't speak French either. Probably the closest I come to it is every once a while go on down to New Orleans, Louisiana, play some roulette and drink a concoction called a Hurricane, then I might let out a Aaaa-iieee, which is Cajun for "we gonna party all night long!"

I'll tell you what. When Ms. Herfort's book is translated into English and stocked in the public library here, I will be the first one to check it out and read the entire work.

And again, Strong, welcome to the discussion. If I might give you a little hint, simply moderate your enthusiam just a tad, and I think you will find that are a lot of really good people here. Not the zenophobic kind, but very willing to consider new ideas.

Roy
          Sink the Bismark

Comment

Xenophob Again !

Originally posted by Howard Brown View Post
            The French...man,they're a funny race.
            They fight with their feet and....and
            ...they waste our time and their own with zees incredible theories of seeing ze ghosts of victims on ze streets and fitting up suspects out of ze air ! Who's next? Madame Helena Covell Blavatsky ? Mon Dieu !!!!!!
            Can you repeat your insult in front of a french person without to piss in your trousers, please ? According to me, I don't believe in gosts and I don't think that Sophie does ! Don't tell rubbishes bigger than your ass !

YOU XENOPHOBIAN DIMWIT !

Comment

Many Thanks Roy !

Originally posted by Roy Corduroy View Post
              Hi Strong. And welcome to the discussion. You have had a pretty rough reception here, but then you come on a lttle strong.

I don't speak French either. Probably the closest I come to it is every once a while go on down to New Orleans, Louisiana, play some roulette and drink a concoction called a Hurricane, then I might let out a Aaaa-iieee, which is Cajun for "we gonna party all night long!"

I'll tell you what. When Ms. Herfort's book is translated into English and stocked in the public library here, I will be the first one to check it out and read the entire work.

And again, Strong, welcome to the discussion. If I might give you a little hint, simply moderate your enthusiam just a tad, and I think you will find that are a lot of really good people here. Not the zenophobic kind, but very willing to consider new ideas.

Roy
              Thank you Roy. Your support is a good thing and I'm sure Herfort's theory will be at New Orleans as soon as possible.
              According to me, I'm convinced at 100 % but each person have the right to share or not her conviction but before to judge a fact, all the elements must be known. And the problem is the following : no one here speaks french but everybody here pretends to know all about her work. That's the main pbm. But Thank you again for your advice ! Bonjour aux cajuns !

Have a good night Roy !

She Strong.

Comment

Originally posted by STRONG View Post
                The tarp was found under the tag ! Even a donkey knows that !
                There was no tarp. Sophie misread the witness testimony. Cross at first thought Nichols' body was a tarp because it was too dark to see properly, but it was really a dead body. For as much as you rant here about people not being able to read French, she can't read English well enough to get basic facts about the case straight.

I don't waste my time with frustrated retired people full of hatred against brillant and young foreigners !
                Retired people? What are you even talking about? And, I'm sorry, but it's not "brilliant" to try to blame a bunch of murders on a police official. In fact, it's about the most boneheaded thing anyone could do.

But then every time Sophie or one of her true believers posts here (assuming there are any and it's not just her posting under an alias... she used to do that to try to pretend she had supporters) it's always just filled with the most ridiculous claims and insults against the world. But then I guess you'd have to be crazy to think Sophie is brilliant.

Dan Norder
                Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
                Web site: www.RipperNotes.com - Email: dannorder@gmail.com

Comment

no one here speaks french
                  Strong mon vieux, tu te trompes. Il'y a des gens ici qui parlent français et le comprennent encore mieux mais qui se sont rendu compte tout de suite que tu es en train de te moquer de tout le monde avec ton imitation d'un petit "frog" qui masssacre l'anglais. Je suis sûr que tu ne vas pas t'attarder dans ce forum parce que tu n'es pas serieux.

À plus
                  Capitaine Crochet
                  Asante Mungu leo ni Ijumaa.
                  Old Swahili Proverb

Comment

Poor strong,
                    go take fresh air and piss in your own trousers.
                    If you are not a coward yourself why don't you come here with your genuine name, Sophie Herfort, instead of lying and saying "I'm a reader..."

Comment

Salut David,

Do you really think Strong is Sophie Herfort?

Amitiès,
                      Crochet
                      Old Swahili Proverb

Comment

Rubbishes Again !

[QUOTE=Dan Norder;33670]There was no tarp. Sophie misread the witness testimony. Cross at first thought Nichols' body was a tarp because it was too dark to see properly, but it was really a dead body. For as much as you rant here about people not being able to read French, she can't read English well enough to get basic facts about the case straight.QUOTE]

DON'T TELL RUBBISHES AGAIN ! SHE SAID THAT GEORGE CROSS WALKED ALONG BUCK'S ROW AND SAW SOMETHING LYING IN FRONT OF THE GATEWAY LIKE A TARPAULIN. CROSS THEN SAW IT WAS A WOMAN !
                        Cross's Testimoy quot. : " Witness walked along Buck's row and saw something lying in front of the gateway like a tapaulin. He then saw it was a woman. A man came along and witness, having felt one of the deseased woman's hand and findind it cold, said : "I believe she's dead" !

Conclusion : she reads better than you basic facts ! You're unable to translate simple french words into you own language !

QUOTATION page 35 (from her theory) : " 3h40 à 3h45 - Charles Cross part travailler dans le quartier de Pickfords lorsqu'il découvre une bâche abandonnée dans Buck's row. Robert Paul, résident de Foster street, lui aussi charretier, part dans Corbett's Court dans Spitalfields lorsqu'il découvre une bâche dans Buck's row (...) Arrivé devant la masse sombre, Cross soulève la bâche : "Je crois qu'elle est morte"..."

It's absolutly clear : under the tarpaulin (bâche) the body of a woman was lying ! It was the corps of Polly Nichols !

Something else to add to the rubbishes list ?

YOU CAN ADMIT KNOW THAT YOU'NEVER READ HER THEORY. I'M AFRAID YOU WASTE MY TIME WITH WRONG TRANSLATIONS AND GOSSIPS !

IT'S CLEAR YOU'VE NEVER READ HER RECONSTITUTION. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN TELL ALL THESE RUBBISHES.
                        I SUPPOSE IT'S COMING FROM YOUR HEAD ? NO HAVE OTHER EXPLANATIONS !
                        I have a good french teacher for you if you need one !

She Strong

Comment

Originally posted by DVV View Post
                          Poor strong,
                          go take fresh air and piss in your own trousers.
                          If you are not a coward yourself why don't you come here with your genuine name, Sophie Herfort, instead of lying and saying "I'm a reader..."
                          I'M NOT A COWARD AND A LIAR, IF YOU WANT TO COME IN CYPRUS BE THE WELCOME ! I'll be There !

I REPEAT AGAIN : WHO REALLY READ HER THEORY ? If it's not a the case, I propose that all you shut it, once and for all ! RIGHT ?

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Hook View Post
                            Strong mon vieux, tu te trompes. Il'y a des gens ici qui parlent français et le comprennent encore mieux mais qui se sont rendu compte tout de suite que tu es en train de te moquer de tout le monde avec ton imitation d'un petit "frog" qui masssacre l'anglais. Je suis sûr que tu ne vas pas t'attarder dans ce forum parce que tu n'es pas serieux.

À plus
                            Capitaine Crochet
                            Je parle français moi un peu moi aussi. Fan de Mike Brant et de la France ! Et je te dis que si tu n'as aucune argumentation valide, va-t'en et n'espère pas que je quitte ce forum sans avoir eu le dernier mot ! La théorie de Herfort si tu ne la connaîs pas, ta place est ailleurs que sur ce thread ! Pas besoin de médiateur. Seulement des arguments intelligents de personnes qui lisent ce qu'elles ont le luxe de critiquer.

She Strong,

Comment

Et je te dis que si tu n'as aucune argumentation valide, va-t'en et n'espère pas que je quitte ce forum sans avoir eu le dernier mot ! La théorie de Herfort si tu ne la connaîs pas, ta place est ailleurs que sur ce thread ! Pas besoin de médiateur. Seulement des arguments intelligents de personnes qui lisent ce qu'elles ont le luxe de critiquer.

She Strong,
                              D'abord, She Strong, est-ce que tu es homme ou femme? Ce n'est pas important et moi je ne suis pas sexiste; tout simplement je voudrais savoir comment je dois t'addresser. Plus tôt je t'ai appellé "mon vieux"; si tu es une femme, je t'appellerai d'une autre façon.

Ensuite, je ne cherche pas à te chasser de ce forum et cela m'es égal que tu le quittes ou pas.

Et pour finir, qui t'a dit que je ne connais pas la théorie de Mme. Herfort? Non pas seulement j'ai lu son livre mais je l'ai devant moi, et je vais te le prouver. Ouvre-le dans la page 133; le premier mot dans cette page c'est "déchets"; le dernier, "femme".

Une fois ma bonne fois établie, je tiens à te dire que le passage à la page 35 que tu cites dans ta réponse à Dan Norder prouve à mon entière satisfaction que Mme. Herfort a mal compris ce qu'elle a lu sur le meurtre de Polly Nichols. Charles Cross n'a pas vu une bâche sous laquelle se trouvait le corps de Polly. Il a vu une "masse sombre" qu'il a d'abord cru être une bâche, c'est à dire, un "tarpaulin", en anglais. En s'approchant, il a realisé que cette masse était, en fait, une femme qui gisait à même le sol.

Ergo, il y a là une grave erreur de fait. Il y a aussi d'autres erreurs dans le livre; ce qui m'amène a avoir des reserves sur le travail et les conclusions de Mme. Herfort.

À plus,
                              Crochet.
                              Old Swahili Proverb

Comment

Some fun more about Herfort/Strong

Everybody has understood that strong/herfort firmly believes that Polly has been discovered under a tarpaulin, which is enough to show how expert (20 years of research!!!) she is, and how open-minded.
                                But there is much more in this ridiculous book (available in all good supermarkets, between cheese and cold sausage).
                                Let's take the chapter about Nichols'murder:

p30: "Polly married William Nichols on 16 Jan 1864 (...). In 1881, Polly leaves her husband after an union of 24 years."
                                As everybody knows, 1881 minus 1864=24 (!)

p31: we know that Polly found a job in Mr and Mrs Cowdry, thanks to Lambeth Workhouse, and then wrote a letter to her father as she started working in Wandsworth.
                                But according to Herfort, the letter was sent from Lambeth, where Polly was happy so much! Sigh...

p32-33: herfort suggests that Polly's killer is also responsible for the fire in Shadwell.
                                Well, why not...since he was in London that night...

p34: no mistake here...because there is only a map!

p35: "Jack the tarpauliner!"

p36: false quotation! (Herfort states the post-mortem being from the Times, 3 sept, but that is not the text of the Times. Bravo!)

p36-37: Don't you know how Jack has suffocated Polly? With her clothes, that he has pulled up on her face!!!
                                "Quand elle s'est retrouvée sur le dos, le tueur a retroussé ses vêtements sur le visage pour l'étouffer."

p37, too: end of the chapter. OUF!
                                20 years of research!
                                So funny... and there is much more about Chapman!
                                But I think it's enough and there is no point discussing such a stupid book.
                                I'd just mention that its form fits the substance. It sounds like a cheap novel, or, if you prefer, like an industrious 14 years pupil's composition.

Comment

Working...
                                X