I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    I was worried that pierre had been tipped of about grampton but I now know he hasn't so I'm happy.
    I'm not sure what's more annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
      Why in the world do people keep contributing to this thread? Enough already. Move on, nothing to see here.

c.d.

Oh, but I am so glad they do. Don't know when I've ever laughed this much.

Delightful, delectable and delicious this thread is.
      Last edited by curious; 12-05-2015, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
        A "'legitimate theory", Pierre, is one in which the author says "I think I have found him" but refuses to provide any further details.

So you are doing very well.
        Hi David
        Since I have exposed the fact that Pierre has admitted that I drew out that Bowyer is the key to this case,probably an anagram, I have concluded that jack the ripper is Marvin Hagler.Lol
        Last edited by Abby Normal; 12-05-2015, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• I am new here but read through most of this thread. I don't know whether to laugh, cry or go back to lurking. I just feel this is a game sort of like cat and mouse. He claims he has answers but won't tell just to make people nuts and want more.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarieO View Post
            I am new here but read through most of this thread. I don't know whether to laugh, cry or go back to lurking. I just feel this is a game sort of like cat and mouse. He claims he has answers but won't tell just to make people nuts and want more.
            He's playing games. Pure and simple.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
              Hi David
              Since I have exposed the fact that Pierre has admitted that I drew out that Bowyer is the key to this case,probably an anagram, I have concluded that jack the ripper is Marvin Hagler.Lol
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post
                Finding the Ripper`s identity could be a good thing.
                Firstly, research can begin in earnest on Jack, and secondly, the silly theorists and their theories will be gone.
                And 200+ wrongly accused men will be exonerated.
                I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                  A "'legitimate theory", Pierre, is one in which the author says "I think I have found him" but refuses to provide any further details.

So you are doing very well.
                  Now that was funny.

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

• Hopefully the new year might bring us some exciting news concerning the ripper murders.
                    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Dear Pinkmoon

You are in serious danger of being as bad a tease as Pierre.
                      May I respectfully ask that until you are in a position to reveal your BIG news that you stop poping up every so often to mention that it is coming. It's bad enough having the OP.
                      don't let yourself fall into his behaviour please
                      Regards

Elamarna

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                        Dear Pinkmoon

You are in serious danger of being as bad a tease as Pierre.
                        May I respectfully ask that until you are in a position to reveal your BIG news that you stop poping up every so often to mention that it is coming. It's bad enough having the OP.
                        don't let yourself fall into his behaviour please
                        Regards

Elamarna
                        Dear Elamarna,

As a co-member of the grampton project, I must jump in to defend Pinkmoon.
                        I am sure he didn't mean to tease, but rather to reassure that there are genuine researchers working hard to answer questions.

I do feel that old pinky may be putting his neck on the line by giving a date for the release of our facts but please rest assured that he will be reprimanded with the utmost severity for doing so, as the success of our work is dependent upon many factors out of our control.
                        Amanda

Comment

• Hi,
                          After being with Casebook for approx 16 years, I would dearly love to find out the Killers identity, I truly, would be the first to yell out a Hell yeah, but come on guys, this sounds like a bigger masonic cover up mystery, then ever was portrayed over the years.
                          The privileged few , in the know, the rest also rans..?
                          Regards Richard.

Comment

• Having 'secret' projects going on involving a few posters and excluding the majority just screams elitism to me. Hints and little crumbs thrown out occasionally.

I thought everybody on this Forum was equally interested in sharing information and trying to find out as much as we can about JTR (with the exception of Pierre and those about to publish, of course.) Sorry but it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Dear Amanda,

I am sure you would agree that we have had a lot of teasing on the site recently, not by your friends I should add.
                              Must say I have found Pinkmoon to be polite and courteous, my point was that, if it is best not to mention the theory at present, it may be best just to keep silent about it until you are ready, or you could be accused of teasing.

Perhaps I could have used different wording
                              Please let me assure you no attack or disrespect to Pinkmoon or the group was intended.

Don't tell him off to much.

Elamarna

Comment

• Hi.
                                I have just looked in the mirror , to see if I was still wearing long trousers, I have never heard such a lot of wind up ..
                                Regards Richard.

Comment

Working...
                                X