I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
    I found a William Grampton in London in 1880 who was a carman-- any connection to Cross/Lechmere, do we think?
    I think Grampton of the theory refers to the Grampton Convalescent Home

Comment

• Ah, place, not person...

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
      I think Grampton of the theory refers to the Grampton Convalescent Home
      Thank you, Abby! -- and I should have added this: after my last post, as I was more-or-less kidding.

Grampton as a place name seems more common...
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

• Why in the world do people keep contributing to this thread? Enough already. Move on, nothing to see here.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          Why in the world do people keep contributing to this thread? Enough already. Move on, nothing to see here.

c.d.
          Au contraire mon frer. Now we have the Brampton theory rearing it's ugly head.
          It's a veritable circus sideshow in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
            Au contraire mon frer. Now we have the Brampton theory rearing it's ugly head.
            It's a veritable circus sideshow in here.
            Well then I stand corrected.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purkis View Post
              There is still a Non-Disclosure Order in place. Some people are sailing very close to the wind.
              You mean Phil? Well, when you hold the purse strings, I guess you can get away with a lot.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                Pinkmoon

Whilst I have the utmost sympathy that much work as been devalued in your eyes, are you 100% sure that Pierre who ever he is was talking about your theory suspect. He gave very little away. Mainly saying what his suspect wasn't.

I do sincerely hope that you have not spoken when you did not need to.

For the rest of us it now just waiting to see who gives a name first.

Regards
                I know most of the story, but not the whole story. But from what I do know, Pinkmoon is right to be concerned about Pierre's talk.

I can honestly and sincerely say that I don't know who Pierre is and I haven't told him (or anyone else) about Grampton.

If this news comes out before it's supposed to, it won't be from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
                  b was at the manor in 1889.

That ok Pinkmoon?

Am I allowed to mention the religious connection to b (?)

Phil
                  Be careful, before you know it, you're going to give it away.

In our current position, we shouldn't be saying too much of anything.

Comment

• I think it refers to Grampton Court.

Comment

• Where would that be?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
                        Where would that be?
                        Next to Peter Frampton's house at Frampton Court. Nice house. Looks like Pierres house.
                        Last edited by Robert St Devil; 11-19-2015, 07:23 PM.
                        there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Originally posted by I Am Sam View Post
                          Be careful, before you know it, you're going to give it away.

In our current position, we shouldn't be saying too much of anything.
                          There is no evidence for any religious connection in the Ripper case.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tom_Wescott;360838]Lowercase 'b' and upper case 'P' sometimes with an umlaut, if we're to be correct. And no, Phil, I don't think the team would want me discussing this yet.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott[/QUOTEo
                            No we don't want this discussed on here !I think it might upset the grandson so let's save it for the Facebook group.
                            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• I sense a new Masonic - like conspiracy here. The "Gramptonites" are not the men who will be caught for nothing!!

Comment

• Gramptonite is the only thing the Ripper feared. When he was in the vicinity of Gramptonite all his powers deserted him, and he sank helpless to the floor.

Stride knew this and tried to bluff him with her "Gramptonite, some other night" line, but it didn't save her.

Comment

Working...
                                X