I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
    I, for one, can not wait to trash your suspect AND the technical merits of your movie.
    Have fun.

Spent over 8 years seeking a suitable screenwriter.

Aiming for an Academy Award for best original.

Film gets done right or not at all.

Stuff the studios.
    My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• So you have no ability to write a manuscript yourself? Do you need a pencil? Or a fundraiser for one?

In fact, wouldn't you like to attend basic English classes first, in order to know how to write a coherent sentence?

Start with tiny steps first, then you can ditch your fantasies.
      Last edited by EmaEm; 11-11-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
        If you read the correct newspaper article and know which numbers contained the different types of accommodation,the light was a minimum of three doors away.

You have butted into a friendly joke.
        You are now being absolutely ridiculous. You are quoting a newspaper article as proof? Ha, ha, you are just another dreamer who has nothing. Just like Pierre...... furthermore, you have no ability to write your own manuscript, that is obvious. I am so done with you.

Comment

Maybe we should all start our own personal "No, I think I am the one that has found him" threads?

Comment

• Originally posted by EmaEm View Post
            So you have no ability to write a manuscript yourself? Do you need a pencil? Or a fundraiser for one?

In fact, wouldn't you like to attend basic English classes first, in order to know how to write a coherent sentence?

Start with tiny steps first, then you can ditch your fantasies.
            Hold on now. A screenplay is a different beast and someone making a vanity project who realizes that they aren't the person to script it deserves some credit. I've seen many written and produced by people who couldn't string together a complete sentence if their mother's life depended on it.
            Sure, an 8 year search seems a bit excessive and when a draft that totally satisfies is completed I worry the search for the right everything else will be on going long after I, and most of the posters here, become just dust it the wind.
            I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggyrand View Post
              Sure, an 8 year search seems a bit excessive and when a draft that totally satisfies is completed I worry the search for the right everything else will be on going long after I, and most of the posters here, become just dust it the wind.
              Figured 5 to 7 years would see the project start principal photography

That's life.

Still researching. Not completely happy with everything yet.
              Some of the gaps will be used constructively
              Have most of it firmly nailed.

Picked up on two of my major mistakes since joining.
              Geographical.

When you think about it,this is not an easy concept to market.

Confidentiality is damn important.

Ripperologists reckon it's impossible.

Writers think it's a horror story.

Meh.

Happy with the Dorset Street lamp but

Comment

Figured 5 to 7 years would see the project start principal photography

That's life.

Still researching. Not completely happy with everything yet.
                Some of the gaps will be used constructively
                Have most of it firmly nailed.

Picked up on two of my major mistakes since joining.
                Geographical.

Confidentiality is damn important.

Writers think it's a horror story.
                I have noted on the International Movie Data base (IMDb) website that you can sometimes have to use over ten writers on a screenplay. If you are trying to get the idea written down in a screenplay, best wishes for you.

On the other hand there have been a glut of Ripper films on the screen in recent years - the film producers may be gun-shy as a result about another one.

"Writers think it's a horror story." After looking at all those morgue shots and the two of Mary Kelly you don't see this as a horror story? A light hearted comedy then, like "Kind Hearts and Coronets"?

That's it - the Ripper was Dennis Price (or Louis Mazzini - D'Ascoygne)!!

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayerling View Post

"Writers think it's a horror story." After looking at all those morgue shots and the two of Mary Kelly you don't see this as a horror story? A light hearted comedy then, like "Kind Hearts and Coronets"?

Jeff
                  Like I didn't see that one coming.

"Little Big Man" was a Western.

So which was the greater horror?

Comment

• Why are you unable to write proper sentences and paragraphs? Is there something wrong with you? You come across as a complete fantasist, unedicated and unwell. Just incredibly sad.

Comment

• Shaggyrand:

Don't you realise he's a fantasist and more than liikely unwell? Can you really not spot it?
                      Last edited by EmaEm; 11-11-2015, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Brenda:

Ha, ha!
                        Last edited by EmaEm; 11-11-2015, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenda View Post
                          Maybe we should all start our own personal "No, I think I am the one that has found him" threads?

That sounds like the morning chant from the inmates of a secure institution. In the afternoon it's probably basket weaving.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmaEm View Post
                            Why are you unable to write proper sentences and paragraphs? Is there something wrong with you?
                            I am chronically ill.

Picked up a serious Strep infection 33 years ago.

Ironically I have/had an IQ above 150.
                            Still function at that level at times.
                            Sure as Hell not spending my time here when I'm firing.

Guest teacher at Scotch College,Melbourne.

Board Member and Co-Signatory for the Decentralization of Drug and Alcohol Services in Victoria.

Meh.

Yourself?

Comment

I am chronically ill.

Picked up a serious Strep infection 33 years ago.

Ironically I have/had an IQ above 150.
                              Still function at that level at times.
                              Sure as Hell not spending my time here when I'm firing.

Guest teacher at Scotch College,Melbourne.

Board Member and Co-Signatory for the Decentralization of Drug and Alcohol Services in Victoria.

Meh.

Yourself?
                              Someone who was on to you from the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1888 View Post
                                That's not at all what I said. I said that Kosminski was apparently fingered by dna tests. If you read my original post correctly I clearly implicated that this isn't so.
                                Btw, it hasn't been conclusively disproved that Kosminski's dna was on the shawl. The Finnish scientist who oversaw the procedures admitted having made a grave calculation mistake and grossly overestimated the probability that the mitochondrial dna they managed to extract from the shawl might've come from Kosminski. He corrected himself and said according to his new calculations the dna could be almost anyone's - which doesn't completely eliminate Kosminski. There's still a chance that he was indeed JtR. The deplorable shawl episode doesn't change that one way or the other.
                                Sorry about my deplorable English, btw. As I said in one of my earlier posts I'm from Germany.
                                Strange. I would have placed you and your fellow carrot-waver in Sweden, judging by your English, but what do I know? Just the impression I got, could be wrong.

C4

Comment

Working...
                                X