I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    And I hope that someone will come up with a relly good question that wlll prove my theory wrong.

Regards Pierre
    Have you considered Domestos?

Comment

• Richard,

Yes indeedy, another site would have kicked this little boy into touch a while ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Leahy View Post
        Have you considered Domestos?
        ........plus industrial strength brain floss.

Comment

• Originally posted by gnote View Post
          I wasn't a member around those times. Did that poster actually reveal their suspect or just do the carrot dangling thing?
          I honestly can't remember, but have a very vague notion that he mentioned Sickert. I've just done a search on the Forum, found nothing, so perhaps it was on the pre-crash site. This person didn't last anywhere near as long as Pierre, as he was rapidly found out for what he was and kicked into touch.

I can only say (again) that I am surprised Admin hasn't intervened, as this entire stupid and juvenile farrago has gone on long enough.

Graham
          We are suffering from a plethora of surmise, conjecture and hypothesis. - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure Of Silver Blaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
            I do not want to accuse innocent people. To many have already done so. Regards Pierre
            The first post you've made that is defensible.
            Michael Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
              Frankly I'm not convinced most of the 2015 registers aren't all you having conversations with yourself
              I had considered trying to say that at least I am a 2015 register that is not a front for Pierre but then I realized that if I were my saying that wouldn't help and that we registered within days of each other and posted at a similar rate, a rate that could be designed to throw off suspicion, that it would get even more suspicious if looked at. We even got bumped from "cadet" within moments of each other.
              I'm having a real existential crisis here. Maybe I am him and he's me and I'm just a figment of his mind! Aaaaahhhh!!!
              No. Wait. That's all stupid... right?
              I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

• This thread is the biggest load of tosh I've seen for quite a while.

A new member claims that he has discovered the identity of the Whitechapel Murderer. He doesn't name the suspect, doesn't say what evidence he has to support his view and throws out references to random people named on these boards - Abberline, Lechmere, Prater etc.

Name your suspect. Say why you suspect him and subject your theory to peer review. I, for one, won't be posting again on this thread until you do so.
                I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

• Pierre i have had plenty to say on your original post and the content of your postings on this thread and many others.
                  I dont think i have said anything deprimental to yourself or about you in person.
                  You may or not be a long term member under a new user name, you may or not be a student/troll having a bit of fun or any other sinister poster for any reason other than the truth in what you say.

My thoughts on yourself and your possible theory is now is the time to put it to bed for the next 11 months when your final research is finished.
                  You are obviously not stupid and you can see as can anyone who teads this thread that there are people who are passionate about the subject matter and have many years of enjoyment and reward frim this site.
                  You have to understand thst your post tho most welcome has lit a blue touch paper. Not because of youroriginal post but yhe fact that you have come on this forum with your opening post and then added nothing.
                  I asked the question why post at all and you replied that you wanted to share the burden.
                  Ok the burden is shared you have had release best forget about posting anymore empty posts , partake in other threads if you so desire but leave this thread sleep for 11 months then reveal your results.
                  I think even you pierre will agree this is the best course of action.

Comment

• Apologies for the spelling but pc issues so using phone to post at the mo.

Comment

• I think Pierre has made some intelligent and thought-provoking posts on other threads.
                      This particular thread would have died weeks ago if those angered by it didn't keep returning to it to say how angry it makes them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purkis View Post
                        This particular thread would have died weeks ago if those angered by it didn't keep returning to it to say how angry it makes them.
                        Hi,

I agree.

Regards Pierre

Comment

• Maybe you are right Purkis and this thread could have died...but countless others would still be popping up I'm sure

Comment

• What did i miss here?

I watched the "messiah" video on You Tube. Considered the: amateur historian, "for the sake of the British nation" comment, the discussion of the beatification of Mary Queen of Scots that never took place, the one aspect of Millers court, and the signature move found in the victims.

Now Richard Patterson announces a theory of a religious fanatic whose motive is stigmatizing London on saints days, and used the vilchow method to disembowel. And how the 5th saint was associated with a huge fire (MJK fireplace).
                            there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Originally posted by Bridewell View Post
                              This thread is the biggest load of tosh I've seen for quite a while.

A new member claims that he has discovered the identity of the Whitechapel Murderer. He doesn't name the suspect, doesn't say what evidence he has to support his view and throws out references to random people named on these boards - Abberline, Lechmere, Prater etc.

Name your suspect. Say why you suspect him and subject your theory to peer review. I, for one, won't be posting again on this thread until you do so.

Yep, put up or shut up.
                              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmaEm View Post
                                Richard,

Yes indeedy, another site would have kicked this little boy into touch a while ago.
                                Well, I´m actually 46.

Regards Pierre

Comment

Working...
                                X