No announcement yet.

I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread reminds me of kids in the playground....

"I know something you don't but I'm not going to tell....I know something you don't but I'm not going to tell....I know something you don't but I'm not going to tell...."
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
      This thread reminds me of kids in the playground....

"I know something you don't but I'm not going to tell....I know something you don't but I'm not going to tell....I know something you don't but I'm not going to tell...."
      Exactly this. The repeated comments that the suspect will be greatly upsetting to people, hope that his theory is wrong, that people need to research his rhetorical questions themselves & even once flat out saying it was a conspiracy. A published letter that gave explicit details of a murder the day before it happened and no one has noticed it before.
      I'm fairly interested in who it is, if there's a theory that is. Even if its a joke, which feels most likely to me, I think it'll be a solid punchline. They have set it up impressively.
      I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

• It looks like a conspiracy of the highest order to me. Maybe it is Churchill.

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
          Pierre,
          What type of evidence will you be providing? Perhaps the only type today that might be overwhelming would be the confessional.We have had a taste of that, supposedly from the killer himself.W hat is left is a confession by a witness who did not come forward at the time.Perhaps one might surface in the future.
          Confessional evidence will not impress many people out here unless it is combined with a serious amount of circumstantial evidence. A good many people have confessed to being Jack the Ripper over the years.

Comment

• opinion

Hello GUT. Thanks.

"any idea who the 2nd was, the article say those two men (or words to that effect)."

No, Lewis never said. He seemed merely to be offering his private opinion about number of hands involved.

Cheers.
            LC

Comment

• In donde esta?

Hello Jaden.

"Cut the guy some slack. Everyone's allowed to have their own theory/version of what actually happened. Who knows maybe his theory is the truth?"

Indeed. But WHAT theory? Where is it?

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• French

Hello Pierre.

"By the way, I'm not French."

Then whence the outrageous accent-uh? (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                LC

Comment

• yes

Hello GUT.

"This thread reminds me of kids in the playground....

"I know something you don't but I'm not going to tell....I know something you don't but I'm not going to tell....I know something you don't but I'm not going to tell....""

Precisely.

Cheers.
                  LC

Comment

• a simple message

A simple message for "pierre through the window" put up or shut up we've all been here before.
                    Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• What outrageous accent?

Officer Crabtree is funny as hell.Best of allo allo's "Good Moaning" Officer Crabtree.Rate and subscribe

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                        Hello GUT. Thanks.

"any idea who the 2nd was, the article say those two men (or words to that effect)."

No, Lewis never said. He seemed merely to be offering his private opinion about number of hands involved.

Cheers.
                        LC

Thanks Lynn
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                          Hello Jaden.

"Cut the guy some slack. Everyone's allowed to have their own theory/version of what actually happened. Who knows maybe his theory is the truth?"

Indeed. But WHAT theory? Where is it?

Cheers.
                          LC
                          No problems with anyone having a theory, but unless you are prepared to say what it is, keep mum.

I wonder if it's the guy who has been trying to drip feed me info on someone who had connection to my family (probably Druitt).
                          G U T

Comment

• I would like a rheum.

Hello Robert. Thanks. Very nice.

We must have speaks. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
                            LC

Comment

• professional troll

Hello GUT. Thanks.

Could be.

But twice before we got a character with almost identical behaviour.

Professional troll?

Cheers.
                              LC

Comment

• Hi.
                                The trouble is guys, we are feeding the troll with the carrots to dangle, by responding..
                                Unless we have verified material , to browse over, all the carrot juice in the world is irrelevant.
                                I say to the said Gentleman..either respond to Casebook with a case for your suspect, or inform us,that you are waiting on a possible book deal..in which case leave it at that for the moment.
                                Regards Richard.

Comment

Working...
                                X