I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
    I'm awaiting Pierre's developments with baited breath.
    Whatever the outcome of my research will be, I will let you know. I think I need perhaps 10-12 months to be able to give you a meaningful comment on the result but it can also be sooner.

I know that my research is not important. The important thing is to continue what I have started and take the responsibility for that. It is a matter of history and doing it justice.

So until I have the piece of data I need, I really appreciate if I can just discuss my thoughts here from time to time.

As I said, I hope I am wrong.

Pierre

Comment

• We have a list of suspects, but I got a feeling that Jack is none of them. That person male/female was way to smart to get caught, everyone says he/she was always one step ahead but the more I get to know about the killer, I can pretty much say that he/she was 10 steps ahead of everyone. I bet he/she was out there watching them all making a fool of themselves trying to catch the killer. If he/she actually wrote those letters, he/she played them all like puppets and he/she pulled the strings.
      “If I cannot bend heaven, I will raise hell.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
        Whatever the outcome of my research will be, I will let you know. I think I need perhaps 10-12 months to be able to give you a meaningful comment on the result but it can also be sooner.

I know that my research is not important. The important thing is to continue what I have started and take the responsibility for that. It is a matter of history and doing it justice.

So until I have the piece of data I need, I really appreciate if I can just discuss my thoughts here from time to time.

As I said, I hope I am wrong.

Pierre
        Why would you hope your wrong? How could you possibly have any type of emotional connection to this suspect

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
          It's nonsense! This sentence has no meaning!

"interestingly enough, if this person is NOT Jack the Ripper, it would be impossible to explain the existence of the other sources."
          I mean that these sources are interconnected. Although they are independent of one another, they point to one person. How is that possible? How can a set of independent sources point to one and the same person if this person is not the killer?

Source A: pointing to x
          Source B: pointing to x etc

Several sources point to x.

When I say "point to" I mean that they contain substantial data about this person or that this person has produced the source.

I have found a letter written by him giving information that only the killer could have and published before the crime. He gives a lot of information in this letter and he does not sign it "Jack the Ripper". He tells us where and when and who. No one seem to have noticed it. But it was in the paper.

Pierre

Comment

• But Pierre , why do you hope you are wrong?
            Regardless who the killer was , he was a killer, and should have paid the ultimate penalty..
            I would have no remorse for the person , who butchered these unfortunate women.
            Richard.

Comment

• This is a wind up.

Comment

I mean that these sources are interconnected. Although they are independent of one another, they point to one person. How is that possible? How can a set of independent sources point to one and the same person if this person is not the killer?

Source A: pointing to x
                Source B: pointing to x etc

Several sources point to x.

When I say "point to" I mean that they contain substantial data about this person or that this person has produced the source.

I have found a letter written by him giving information that only the killer could have and published before the crime. He gives a lot of information in this letter and he does not sign it "Jack the Ripper". He tells us where and when and who. No one seem to have noticed it. But it was in the paper.

Pierre
                Ok does this letter connect to the date august 23 or august 24 of 1888?

Comment

Why would you hope your wrong? How could you possibly have any type of emotional connection to this suspect
                  Thanks for asking. I do not have any emotional connection to him, other than sometimes beeing angry and frustrated when I understand how easy it was for him to do what he did and how much suffering he caused.

But that is not why I hope I am wrong. I hope I am wrong because I think not many would like the results of my research.

Some would perhaps appreciate it but I think it could be problematic for Britain as a nation. Thatīs what Iīm afraid of.

Pierre

Comment

Ok does this letter connect to the date august 23 or august 24 of 1888?
                    No, it doesnīt. When you ask me a question I will tell you if I cannot answer it. Otherwise I will answer truthfully.

Pierre

Comment

You donīt seem to understand the ironical text I wrote so I will explain it to you. If this serial killer had met his next victim with blood and gore on him, it would have been impossible for him to murder her.

As I said, he planned the double event. And he could not bring souvenirs from Stride with him to the next victim. If he could have done so and gotten away with it, he surely would have.

Pierre
                      No .That won't do Pierre. As I said in my post which you chose to ignore, he had time to clean up and deposit any trophies he may have take from Elisabeth Stride. This would not have taken very long. On the other hand he could have had with him a small bag in which he could easily have kept any trophies. For me your theory falls down here. Also you did not elaborate on why the Double Event was of such importance.

Comment

• Thanks Brenda.

About 10-11 months perhaps, can be sooner. Iīll let you know, whatever the results are.

Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                          But Pierre , why do you hope you are wrong?
                          Regardless who the killer was , he was a killer, and should have paid the ultimate penalty..
                          I would have no remorse for the person , who butchered these unfortunate women.
                          Richard.
                          Yes, Richard, thatīs why Iīm continuing. But more people than just the killer are involved. I have to say that now.

Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by JadenCollins View Post
                            We have a list of suspects, but I got a feeling that Jack is none of them. That person male/female was way to smart to get caught, everyone says he/she was always one step ahead but the more I get to know about the killer, I can pretty much say that he/she was 10 steps ahead of everyone. I bet he/she was out there watching them all making a fool of themselves trying to catch the killer. If he/she actually wrote those letters, he/she played them all like puppets and he/she pulled the strings.
                            Spot on.

Pierre

Comment

• Originally posted by belinda View Post
                              No .That won't do Pierre. As I said in my post which you chose to ignore, he had time to clean up and deposit any trophies he may have take from Elisabeth Stride. This would not have taken very long. On the other hand he could have had with him a small bag in which he could easily have kept any trophies. For me your theory falls down here. Also you did not elaborate on why the Double Event was of such importance.
                              Hi Belinda,

Sorry I didnīt answer, it wasnīt by ignorance.

1. How long time do you think he would need to clean up?

2. Where do you think he could have deposited trophies after Stride?

3. Witnesses often "saw" a man with a bag in connection with the murders: would it be strategic for him to look like that?

The reason why it was of such importance to him: What happened after the murders in London?

If you think that Jack the Ripper was very intelligent you have to follow that hypothesis all the way.

Pierre

Comment

No, it doesnīt. When you ask me a question I will tell you if I cannot answer it. Otherwise I will answer truthfully.

Pierre
                                And what about John Arnold who reported the Pinchin torso before it was placed there? I suspect you've hardly come to your conclusion all on your own, but have formed theory out of work of other researchers, who just happen to miss your "missing link" if you will

Comment

Working...
                                X