I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
    Exactly, how can he have data that puts the pieces together if he doesn't know what the pieces are?
    If he does not know a single piece of data relating to the case, then he canīt put the pieces together.

But having implicated that he is (perhaps) not familiar with one of the zillions of data pieces, does in no shape or form equate to him being as unaquainted with the rest of them.

And even if he IS blissfully underinformed about lots and lots of case details (which we do NOT know) how does that prove that he could not have found the solution anyway?

Were you not some sort of legal man, Gut? Then surely, this should not be at all problematic to grasp?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
      G'Day GUT,

You're confused? How about me inventing imaginary play dialogues?

Jeff
      But I enjoyed it.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Pierre didn't even go that far, all he said was I've solved it, I wont tell you who or how or why but I've solved it.

I wonder why people are crying rubbish?
        Frankly, Hercule, I donīt.

Comment

• Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
          If he's not a troll, and he really does have a theory, he is probably incorrect that the candidate has never been presented before.
          Not as a suspect.
          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by RivkahChaya View Post
            If he's not a troll, and he really does have a theory, he is probably incorrect that the candidate has never been presented before. He claims not to know much about JtR or Ripperology, so he won't know about the huge numbers of more obscure candidates. His candidate may be Lusk, and he may have a theory about Lusk wanting to call attention to conditions in the East End, not realizing it's been done and overdone.

Or his candidate may be the SO of one of the women, who wanted to hide his murder behind a mysterious serial killer. Also done and overdone.
            How do you know that he has not asked an expert whether this candidate of his has been presented before or not, Rivkah?

There can be no useful speculation about who the candidate is until Pierre either names him or gives some information about him.

We can only let the matter rest until then.

Comment

• Lewis

Hello Rocky, GUT.

"I've read a contemporary report that the police at the time believed the double event was planned, but committed by two different perps who may have separated from the Berner street murder...or planned the murders to sync up."

Actually, that was the solicitor George Lewis's opinion.

Cheers.
              LC

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                Some help was offered to save time.

There were problems with his first post.

How did I partake of any bait?

Pierre has nothing to tell us.

Suspect he is one of two sock puppets.
                Alright, then - I give up on you. On no evidence at all, you allow yourself to conclude that Pierre is a liar.

Great work.

Bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
                  How do you know that he has not asked an expert whether this candidate of his has been presented before or not?
                  Anyone have the purported list of over 200 "suspects"?
                  My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
                    Hello Rocky, GUT.

"I've read a contemporary report that the police at the time believed the double event was planned, but committed by two different perps who may have separated from the Berner street murder...or planned the murders to sync up."

Actually, that was the solicitor George Lewis's opinion.

Cheers.
                    LC
                    Thanks Lynn, any idea who the 2nd was, the article say those two men (or words to that effect).
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Hi,
                      Why are we all so concerned, about some newcomers theory, that is dangling a big carrot before us.
                      We all know that its very unlikely that anyone , without personal /private information, will ever uncover this mystery, its been attempted since 1888, and failed.
                      If this poster has uncovered a plausible suspect, he has two options, put the carrot away , and write a book...or reveal the suspect, so we can at least form an opinion.
                      If he is after financial reward, the former is the route to take, if he is, like many of us passionate about this case, and money is secondary, then tell Casebook..
                      Regards Richard.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardnunweek View Post
                        Hi,
                        Why are we all so concerned, about some newcomers theory, that is dangling a big carrot before us.
                        We all know that its very unlikely that anyone , without personal /private information, will ever uncover this mystery, its been attempted since 1888, and failed.
                        If this poster has uncovered a plausible suspect, he has two options, put the carrot away , and write a book...or reveal the suspect, so we can at least form an opinion.
                        If he is after financial reward, the former is the route to take, if he is, like many of us passionate about this case, and money is secondary, then tell Casebook..
                        Regards Richard.
                        Yep !
                        G U T

Comment

• If Pierre is uncertain about a particular item,then posting details of that item alone would be invaluable,as,excluding myself,a host of posters have the knowledge to help,and I am sure would do so willingly.

Comment

Hi,
                            Regards Richard.
                            Ah so typically French: "Come and look at zis enormous carrot I am dangling before you!".

C4

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                              What blood and gore?

No research done here.

We are being had!
                              I suspect Pierre is not showing a lack of knowledge, but hinting that this is the conversation that would have had to take place, if he hadn't 'taken care' with Stride - that, knowing he had two murders to commit, he didn't risk getting messy during the first one.

Comment

Hi,
                                Regards Richard.
                                Entirely the most sensible post on this thread to date Richard [although also to Fish for his recent posts here]

What did Pierre do to incite the lynch mob? The reactions by some posters have been extreme - not exactly an enticement for anybody who does have something of interest/value to say, is it?
                                Last edited by Sally; 09-20-2015, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X