I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for that.

So t was theory by two men, not the police dept.

AND was information revealed to a US paper at a time when UK papers were complaining about police beng tight lipped.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
      Waddabout Whatsdisere sauce.
      Include it too.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• "Fascinating", as Spock would say. Someone who has nothing to say about JTR manages to have a lot of people saying things the should keep for themselves!

Comment

• Thanks for finding him Pierre.Where was he hiding? Have to make sure I don't lose him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
            "Fascinating", as Spock would say. Someone who has nothing to say about JTR manages to have a lot of people saying things the should keep for themselves!
            Not sure I follow you Hercule.
            G U T

Comment

"Fascinating", as Spock would say. Someone who has nothing to say about JTR manages to have a lot of people saying things the should keep for themselves!
              I'm loving this thread personally, Herc. Has given a good view of these boards, that as a noob playing catch up trying to find the flows and rhythmic interactions of posters here, I have greatly appreciated it. Learned much and now have a better feel... Yay for well timed trolls!
              I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

• Originally posted by harry View Post
                Thanks for finding him Pierre.Where was he hiding? Have to make sure I don't lose him again.
                I suspect he was hiding in the Dunny.

But I also think we'll lose him all over again.
                G U T

Comment

Waddabout Whatsdisere sauce.
                  Only left it out because it's too hard to spell.
                  G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                    Not sure I follow you Hercule.
                    Don't you think it's a bit silly for someone to say I've solved the JTR case but won't say a word about it and having so many members coming up with some 16 pages of comments that actually don't mean a thing since they're essentially repeting what they may have said before to everybody!!!

Comment

Don't you think it's a bit silly for someone to say I've solved the JTR case but won't say a word about it and having so many members coming up with some 16 pages of comments that actually don't mean a thing since they're essentially repeting what they may have said before to everybody!!!
                      I don't know that I'd say silly.

Sometimes we are just people with a common interest having a chat..

I have a lot of good chats in Pub Talk with what wifey dear calls my imaginary friends, and there a few that I now genuinely consider to be friends even though we've only ever met here on Casebook or vie PM or emal because they's in Yankaria or Pomland or somewhere and I'm in the best spot on God's green earth.
                      G U T

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        I don't know that I'd say silly.

Sometimes we are just people with a common interest having a chat..

I have a lot of good chats in Pub Talk with what wifey dear calls my imaginary friends, and there a few that I now genuinely consider to be friends even though we've only ever met here on Casebook or vie PM or emal because they's in Yankaria or Pomland or somewhere and I'm in the best spot on God's green earth.
                        I agree and didn't want to insult anyone. But then again, it's amusing to see the "I've found him too and before you" guys quickly lining-up to post their comment followed by the "Yes, but..." demolition crew. It's almost like watching a Superbowl or Rugby final!

Cheers,
                        Hercule

Comment

it's amusing to see the "I've found him too and before you" guys quickly lining-up to post their comment followed by the "Yes, but..." demolition crew.
                          Cheers,
                          Hercule
                          Reckon that was the Troll/Sock Puppet's intent.

You seem to enjoy it.
                          My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Reckon that was the Troll/Sock Puppet's intent.

You seem to enjoy it.
                            Certainly do... for a moment only. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
                              Jack the Ripper meeting Eddowes:

"Well good evening! Will you come with me? Please do not take any notice of the blood and gore on my clothes or hands. I wonīt cause you any harm. I am not who you might think I am. Please donīt alert the police!"

The double event was planned. Why was it so important for him to make it a double event?

Pierre
                              Pierre, I really sincerely wish you well on any success in your endeavors and researches, but you've opened this up to my weirder side:

Catherine to Ripper: "Oh good sir, I feel a little peckish. You wouldn't have any cachous on you...or maybe, even better, chocolate bits?"

Ripper (taken aback and a bit by surprise): "Why did you think I carried food with me?"

Catherine: Well, although you are dressed like a gentleman you do have so much gore and blood on you I figured you work as a butcher."

Ripper: "But you're talking about having candy on me! What's that got to do with working in a slaughterhouse?"

Catherine: "Well, no harm asking. Gentle hint about buying me some to eat perhaps...."

Ripper: "Well the answer, unfortunately is no! And asking for chocolate? Who do you think you are, that daughter of that dustman Doolittle...the one whose always singing?

Catherine: Can't be...she won't be in existence on paper until 1912."

Curtain on an improbable scene.

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayerling View Post
                                Pierre, I really sincerely wish you well on any success in your endeavors and researches, but you've opened this up to my weirder side:

Catherine to Ripper: "Oh good sir, I feel a little peckish. You wouldn't have any cachous on you...or maybe, even better, chocolate bits?"

Ripper (taken aback and a bit by surprise): "Why did you think I carried food with me?"

Catherine: Well, although you are dressed like a gentleman you do have so much gore and blood on you I figured you work as a butcher."

Ripper: "But you're talking about having candy on me! What's that got to do with working in a slaughterhouse?"

Catherine: "Well, no harm asking. Gentle hint about buying me some to eat perhaps...."

Ripper: "Well the answer, unfortunately is no! And asking for chocolate? Who do you think you are, that daughter of that dustman Doolittle...the one whose always singing?

Catherine: Can't be...she won't be in existence on paper until 1912."

Curtain on an improbable scene.

Jeff
                                G'day Jeff

I thought the one singing was MJK was Doolittle her real name?

Now I'm really confused.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X