I think I have found him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
    It absolutely seems we are dealing with a killer who worked with quite a complex distribution of the body parts. Unscientific as it may be, do you have any idea or hunch why?
    It is tempting to read in a desire to communicate in some shape of form, but which is the message? I can do this and you canīt stop me?
    If so, that would have been just as evident if he dumped all the parts simultaneously at a place where he knew they would be found. Arguably, drifting them down the Thames would have carried a much larger risk of some or all of the parts not being found at all.
    So this killer took greater risks than necessary when dumping the parts, while at the same time not securing as best as he could that the parts he dumped would be found (but for the parts dumped on dry land). To me, that speaks of a possible underlying motivation that remains undisclosed to us.

Are there any cases that seemingly offer some sort of parallel to this? Do you know?

Very intelligent thinking here. He did "take greater risks than necessary". And there was a an "underlying motivation".

Pierre

Comment

• right

Hello Cris. Thanks.

Just so.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• Originally posted by Debra A View Post
        Whatever the cause of death of these women, it was most likely through a criminal offence, hence the need to dump the body, so why didn't the anatomist, workhouse organ stealer, abortionist or wife killer weight the remains to hide their crime in the same way you are expecting a serial killer to have done?
        Debs
        You are quite right when you say death could have been caused by other means other than murder, and therfore the torsos are not attributable to a lone serial killer in the terms of a serial killer as we have come to know.

Sp why do we have to keep reading on here from some posters the term "serial killer" when discussing the torsos. There is no evidence to support this theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
          Jack the Ripper meeting Eddowes:

"Well good evening! Will you come with me? Please do not take any notice of the blood and gore on my clothes or hands. I wonīt cause you any harm. I am not who you might think I am. Please donīt alert the police!"

The double event was planned. Why was it so important for him to make it a double event?

Pierre
          Well Eddowes claimed to know the Ripper's Identity. I've read a contemporary report that The police at the time believed the double event was planned, but committed by two different perps who may have separated from the berner street murder...or planned the murders to sync up.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
            Well Eddowes claimed to know the Ripper's Identity. I've read a contemporary report that The police at the time believed the double event was planned, but committed by two different perps who may have separated from the berner street murder...or planned the murders to sync up.
            Where was this report on the Double Event being a tag team, I've never stumbled across it.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierre View Post
              Jack the Ripper meeting Eddowes:

"Well good evening! Will you come with me? Please do not take any notice of the blood and gore on my clothes or hands. I wonīt cause you any harm. I am not who you might think I am. Please donīt alert the police!"

Pierre
              What blood and gore?

No research done here.

We are being had!
              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                What blood and gore?

No research done here.

We are being had!

Yep clearly knows little if anything.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  Where was this report on the Double Event being a tag team, I've never stumbled across it.
                  hey gut you know i;m not sure but I am pretty sure I saw it in a book where a picture of a newspaper article was scanned. I think the article could have been below a drawing...like in the illustrated police news...and it started something like "Police now believe" ...I remember reading it in really small print..and the page of the news paper wasn't scanned for the article but for the photo above it. I think! sorry thats not more helpful...I can have a look through letters from hell and see if its in there

Comment

• Originally posted by DJA View Post
                    What blood and gore?

No research done here.

We are being had!
                    I agree pierre is a troll who has no real theory

Comment

• I agree, DJA-- anyone who has read even a few of the Liz Stride threads would know that The Ripper could have slit throats in a way to avoid blood spray-- as, indeed, he seems to have done.

I'm thinking Bram Stoker, despite not having done any research at all beyond reading "Dracula"-- he had theatrical connections, right? Obviously it was him!
                      ;-d. :-D
                      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                      ---------------
                      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                      ---------------

Comment

• What does he mean when he says "sources"?

Comment

What does he mean when he says "sources"?
                          HP, Tomato, BBQ and Chili are my guess.
                          G U T

Comment

hey gut you know i;m not sure but I am pretty sure I saw it in a book where a picture of a newspaper article was scanned. I think the article could have been below a drawing...like in the illustrated police news...and it started something like "Police now believe" ...I remember reading it in really small print..and the page of the news paper wasn't scanned for the article but for the photo above it. I think! sorry thats not more helpful...I can have a look through letters from hell and see if its in there
                            General discussion about anything Ripper related that does not fall into a specific sub-category. On topic-Ripper related posts only.

Post #999

Comment

What does he mean when he says "sources"?
                              Post #135 suggests "I,I,I,me and Pierre".

Comment

• Originally posted by GUT View Post
                                HP, Tomato, BBQ and Chili are my guess.
                                Waddabout Whatsdisere sauce.

Comment

Working...
                                X